Hostess CupCakes Frosted Chocolate Cake - 8 CT uploaded by Young&pretty R.Hostess CupCakes Frosted Chocolate Cake - 8 CT uploaded by Kary N.Hostess CupCakes Frosted Chocolate Cake - 8 CT uploaded by jamie h.

BY HOSTESS #20 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Hostess® Frosted Chocolate Cake CupCakes - 8 CT.
With Creamy Filling.
The Original Squiggle™. see more...

• When was the last time you had a Hostess cupcake?15 Answers
  • Estos son cupcakes son como los pinguinitos marinela? 1 Answers
  • Do they still sale hostess cupcakes frosted chocolate cak...9 Answers
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Honestly these cupcakes really are on point. These have a specific charm about them you really can’t get with any other boxed treat. They can be a dessert, a snack, hell you can have them for breakfast. If you’re going to have a Hostess product in your pantry this is the one.
Elle B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was not satisfied with these. I wanted to like them because they look delicious and would be easy to grab when I don't have much time, but they aren't good. There is some weird taste to them that I don't like. The icing on the top is hard and gross. I don't recommend these.
John C.
Cranberry Township
Todo un clásico tiene chocolate suficiente no empalaga así que es suficiente sabor, es muy suave y el tamaño es perfecto para no sentirse culpable por comer un cupcake. No es caro y la verdad vale mucho la pena sin duda algo que tienes que probar
Dawna G.
Jemison
Oh my God I love this cupcake I am so obsessed with it right now and have been for a while. Sometimes I'll eat this cupcake with a banana it's really good that way. My husband and I are like little children we have some hidden in our bedroom. You said we have to hide it from the other people in my house my son and my granddaughter. At least that's what it we tell ourselves. Hostess don't ever leave us again. Some of us can't live without you.
Heath W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't like a chocolate cupcake? Raise your hand and I will fight you right now! Didn't think so, because chocolate cupcakes are the bombdotcom! Sure the frosting is hard and suspiciously Tupperware like but no risk no reward. Try it, first one's free. Not really.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loved these when I was a kid. They were always in our pantry. I can't have that many anymore because my sweet tooth disappeared when I gave birth to my daughter but I can still have one once i awhile and they still taste the same. My daughter loves them now so they are still a staple in our pantry but they are a great price and delicious so i would highly recommend
Cheyenne P.
Marine City, MI
Convenient,easy and tasty. I keep them on hand for my kids and all their friends. Great frozen on a hot summer day or slightly warmed with with hot chocolate after a long day playing in the snow with friends all day. I would recommend these to anyone.
Shaquilla E.
Boston
Honestly, these are your best bet if you're on your period. The full 8 could probably get you through the whole time it's happening, but if you're like me, these are the safe bet for all corner store snack purchases.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Another childhood Hostess favorite. Chocolate icing, chocolate cake and white creamy Center... can’t be beat. We buy these from time to time when we are looking for a Chocolate snack. Recommend.
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
I seriously love these snack cakes so much that every time I would go to my aunts goose she would have them there and waiting for me!! Everyone in my family knows there my fav sugary goodness!! 😍😘
Vanessa E.
Lemoore, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When was the last time you had a Hostess cupcake?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Do they still sale hostess cupcakes frosted chocolate cake ? Haven't seen them in a while
Danielle C.
Does anyone know of a frosting that is similar in taste to the center of the cupcake or a good recipe? I've looked everywhere...
Nicole B.
Cedar Hill, TX
Does anyone have a recipe for making this cupcake at home?
Michelle E.
Los Angeles, CA
Why don't they bring back the Hostess Bakeries?

back