Food & SnacksSnack FoodsSnack Cakes & PastriesHostess
Hostess Cupcakes Cream Filled Chocolate Cake

Hostess® Cupcakes Cream Filled Chocolate Cake

Hostess® Frosted Chocolate Cake CupCakes - 8 CT.
With Creamy Filling.
The Original Squiggle™.
Start your review of Hostess® Cupcakes Cream Filled Chocolate Cake!
Katherine S.
Lincoln Park, MI
Hostess® Cupcakes Cream Filled Chocolate Cake uploaded by Katherine S.
Purchased at: Kroger
Does anyone else love this? super delicious! the only thing is that they are too sweet! I take half off the craving
khushboo P.
Purchased at: Kroger
The best freaking thing my taste buds ever had!! Absolutely in love with these!! Always been a favorite since childhood. Nothing ever satisfies my chocolate craving like these Hostess CupCakes. Btw, 1 is never enough!😉
Grayce D.
Muncie, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hostess® Cupcakes Cream Filled Chocolate Cake uploaded by Grayce D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to love these! They are still super good and have chocolate flavor. It just seems to leave a tiny film in your mouth. I love the cream though!
Yolanda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Hostess® Cupcakes Cream Filled Chocolate Cake uploaded by Yolanda C.
Hostess® Cupcakes Cream Filled Chocolate Cake uploaded by Yolanda C.
Hostess cupcakes are really delicious. I try to make sure that I get a couple of packs when I am going to see my niece and nephew. They're very good and the kids seem to love it. I believe the cost is about $2.99 to 3.99 depending on your store. I was lucky to catch these on clearance for $1.83. It is high in sugar, but I think a treat every now and then for teens is okay. I recommend.
Amber G.
Appleton, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Hostess® Cupcakes Cream Filled Chocolate Cake uploaded by Amber G.
I’ve always been a fan of these. They’re just like I remember from when I was a kid. Well, maybe they seem a little smaller... or it could be that they looked bigger when I was young. I love that they come individually-wrapped, so you can be in control of how many you want and not have to leave a package opened with more of the product inside, if you had only wanted to eat one. This is one of the yummy, classic treats!
Tiuna L.
Matteson, IL
I like hostess cakes well most of them but I like that they give you what you asked for n things like that and your money is worth it.
Neha P.
Round Rock, TX
Who doesn't love these treats. They're always fresh and moist as soon as you remove them from the package, a childhood favorite!
Jay S.
Rock Island, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Hostess® Cupcakes Cream Filled Chocolate Cake uploaded by Jay S.
Purchased at: Target
Flashback to childhood!! Hostess® Cupcakes Cream Filled Chocolate Cake sure do bring back the memories. They still taste the same and I still delight at the cream filling! The only thing that has changed is the price! LOL. GREAT grab n go snack for young and old alike.
Brandy N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Hostess® Cupcakes Cream Filled Chocolate Cake uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Kroger
If you have a Hostess Cupcake you know it is going to be a good day. Something about them just makes my family happy. I love the chocolate cake part, my husband loves the filling and my son just wants to have his cupcake with a glass of milk. Easy smiles all around. [product:hostess®-cupcakes-cream-filled-chocolate-cake]
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Hostess® Cupcakes Cream Filled Chocolate Cake uploaded by Lucy H.
Love them package.They tasted good although they I think they weren't as fresh. Love these and the price is great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer H.