BY HOSTESS

Hostess® Golden Cup Cakes.
The Original Squiggie™.
Frosted Yellow Cake with Creamy Filling.
8 Individually Wrapped Cakes. see more...

Cassandra Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Really wasn't impressed with these. They're kinda bland and the icing was hard and just sorta broke away in pieces when you bit into one. They're not the worst thing I've tried, but I doubt that I'll be buying them again.
Alyson C.
W Jefferson, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband and I love these! We keep them in the house for those nights we really want dessert after dinner, but we know if we had a cake or whole dozen of bakery cupcakes we would eat it all very quickly since they get stale rather fast. Having these in individual wrappers also allows us to decide if we want one or to bring it along with us when we want to have a quick snack in the car. Yummy!
SHARONDA W.
San Jose, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
AMMMMMMMMMMMAZING ..THESE WILL DEFINETLY AND HAVE MOST DEFINETLY TOOK ME OFF MY DIET A FEW TIME WHEN YOU GET A HOLD THIS BOX YOU DON'T WANT TO PUT IT DOWN AND PLEASE KEEP THIS ADDICTIVE GOODNESS FORM YOUR CHILD
Daisy T.
Exmore, VA
I enjoy eating these sweets because of the soft bread and the creamy filling in the middle it gives me satisfaction towards my sweet tooth whenever I'm craving for some sweets!
Carlise R.
Columbia, MO
Not very good. The sponge cake always has a weird flavor and the chocolate is gross. I also don't think the creme filling is good..
Amber H.
Washington
These are delicious. There is nothing more satisfying than unwrapping one straight from the freezer. The chocolate is decidedly low quality (ie very sweet and lacking real chocolate flavor)
Abigail D.
Los Angeles, CA
Okayy so I've tried the all chocolate ones..love it but I didn't know they also made these ..are they just as good???