BY HOSTESS

Hostess Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cakes (Pack of 6)
  • "I think flavor and moistness is compromised because of low calorie count. " in 1 review
  • "The best of the 100 calorie pack flavors, taste just as good as the regular!" in 1 review
Tina F.
Tina F.
I love cinnamon rolls. I also love that these are only 100 calories. It makes it so much easier to be healthy since its prepackaged into 100 calories. I love keeping track of many calories I eat. I buy these at Walmart. You can't beat the price it's amazing.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Columbia, MO
For being only 100 calories, these are amazingly good. They are not very filling, but that makes them perfect for a quick snack. Beware of the crumbles on top because they fall off easily and can make quite a mess.
Tamela L.
Tamela L.
Kansas City, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
Wonderful to calm your sweet tooth.  I like the 100 calorie pack to keep my snacking under control.  Always very fresh.
Debbie  .
Debbie .
Saylorsburg, PA
They look great on the package and are a great snack idea...but I am not satisfied with the taste. They are drier then the normal size cakes. I will say they are okay.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Baxter, WV
I love cinnamon streusel coffee cakes. Finding them in a 100 calorie option had me very excited. These taste great without all the guilt. :)
Tiny Candy Bear ..
Tiny Candy Bear ..
Van Nuys, CA
This tastes so good! I know some people think it's dry, but I like the texture just the way it is! I think these are great to satisfy my sugar cravings. And they are good to pack in my lunch bag and good to munch on while on the road!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Sacramento, CA
Frankly, these kind of suck. Super dry and crumbly and not in a good way. Chemical plastic flavor overwhelms all the cinnamon. Avoid it, not worth the 100 calories
Julie A.
Julie A.
Monroe, CT
The best of the 100 calorie pack flavors, taste just as good as the regular! Great for breakfast or on the go.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
These are to die for!!!! The cinnomon is a deep flavor here and the cake is moist. Yummy!
Julie C.
Julie C.
West Seneca, NY
Love the mini coffee cake packs. Great flavors in a tiny snack size. Perfect for a little sweet craving mid day