BY HOSTESS

Hostess Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cakes (Pack of 6)
  • "I think flavor and moistness is compromised because of low calorie count. " in 1 review
  • "The best of the 100 calorie pack flavors, taste just as good as the regular!" in 1 review
Tina F.
I love cinnamon rolls. I also love that these are only 100 calories. It makes it so much easier to be healthy since its prepackaged into 100 calories. I love keeping track of many calories I eat. I buy these at Walmart. You can't beat the price it's amazing.
Natalie F.
Kansas City, MO
For being only 100 calories, these are amazingly good. They are not very filling, but that makes them perfect for a quick snack. Beware of the crumbles on top because they fall off easily and can make quite a mess.
Tiny Candy Bear ..
Van Nuys, CA
This tastes so good! I know some people think it's dry, but I like the texture just the way it is! I think these are great to satisfy my sugar cravings. And they are good to pack in my lunch bag and good to munch on while on the road!
Debbie  .
Saylorsburg, PA
They look great on the package and are a great snack idea...but I am not satisfied with the taste. They are drier then the normal size cakes. I will say they are okay.
Heather F.
Sacramento, CA
Frankly, these kind of suck. Super dry and crumbly and not in a good way. Chemical plastic flavor overwhelms all the cinnamon. Avoid it, not worth the 100 calories
Katie D.
Baxter, WV
I love cinnamon streusel coffee cakes. Finding them in a 100 calorie option had me very excited. These taste great without all the guilt. :)
ilana r.
These were an ok snack. I would still eat them but i wouldn't buy them as often as i would others. the flavor wasn't as rich
Tamela L.
Kansas City, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Wonderful to calm your sweet tooth.  I like the 100 calorie pack to keep my snacking under control.  Always very fresh.
Julie A.
Monroe, CT
The best of the 100 calorie pack flavors, taste just as good as the regular! Great for breakfast or on the go.
Julie C.
West Seneca, NY
Love the mini coffee cake packs. Great flavors in a tiny snack size. Perfect for a little sweet craving mid day