BY HOSTESS

Melissa H.
Denver, CO
These coffee cakes are great they are so sweet and have lits if cinnamon and sugar perfect for the morning to eat with your coffee I love those I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a giid little treat in the morning that's sweet and good.

Gabby K.
I've been eating these for years! I was so glad when they brought them back! They taste exactly how you'd expect! Like a cinnamon cake! The crumbly goodness on top is my favorite part! Would definitely recommend!
Alexandra R.
Bartow, FL
I have tried but I really don't care for them. They are to dry and tough on my throat. The price is a little to much for what I would mind paying.
Erin P.
Edgewood, MD
Don't eat these much anymore because they are hard for me to find and I'm trying to eat better but they are so yummy I love anything cinnamon
Karey C.
These streusel cakes are amazing. They taste great and make a great snack. They are also healthier for you than other snack cakes.
Nicolle M.
A well flavored snack cake. Good balance of flavor, not too sweet with plenty of cinnamon. The cakes are light and fluffy.
Madison B.
Dulles, VA
These are so good! they are really soft and have a great taste all cinnamon and coffee without being too overpowering!
Meagan H.
Light, fluffy, cinnamon swirled throughout. Perfection. Taste like the sliced coffee cakes starbucks used to offer.
Alicia a.
These are so good! Love eating them when I'm on the go great little snack. Definitely always repurchase it
Toni G.
Magna, UT
I love these! So good for breakfast with a cup of coffee! They can be a bit sweet but great with coffee.