BY HOSTESS

Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Denver, CO
These coffee cakes are great they are so sweet and have lits if cinnamon and sugar perfect for the morning to eat with your coffee I love those I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a giid little treat in the morning that's sweet and good.

Alicia a.
Alicia a.
These are so good! Love eating them when I'm on the go great little snack. Definitely always repurchase it
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
Light, fluffy, cinnamon swirled throughout. Perfection. Taste like the sliced coffee cakes starbucks used to offer.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
These are perfect!! I love any kind of coffee cake deliciousness !! These exceed my expectations!!!
Erin P.
Erin P.
Edgewood, MD
Don't eat these much anymore because they are hard for me to find and I'm trying to eat better but they are so yummy I love anything cinnamon
Toni G.
Toni G.
Magna, UT
I love these! So good for breakfast with a cup of coffee! They can be a bit sweet but great with coffee.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Rexburg, ID
These are so good! they are really soft and have a great taste all cinnamon and coffee without being too overpowering!
Nicolle M.
Nicolle M.
A well flavored snack cake. Good balance of flavor, not too sweet with plenty of cinnamon. The cakes are light and fluffy.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Bartow, FL
I have tried but I really don't care for them. They are to dry and tough on my throat. The price is a little to much for what I would mind paying.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Fort Wayne, IN
They're ok. A little dry. Good for a quick snack but nothing special. A little on the small side.