BY HOSTESS

• Not a fan of twinkies at all. What do you guys see in them?2 Answers
  • Didn't know they had a Chocolate. Is it as good as the or...4 Answers
LEAR26780 ORIANA R.
I LOVE the twinkies, they are delicious. They remind me of my childhood. They have a fluffy dough on the outside and a creamy filling on the inside, the chocolate ones are my favorites. They are perfect for carrying in your purse or school bag. I fully recommend them. They are ideal for children and adults, I think there is no one who resists a Twinkie.
Tammy W.
Kathleen, GA
Just when you thought that there was no way this could get any better, they filled it with chocolate! This is the stuff that snacking dreams are made of! This and a big glass of milk is one of this fat girl's best friends!
Tyfannie R.
Richmond, VA
I am not a huge fan of Twinkies but I tried these anyway because I do like chocolate. I didn't really care for these either. Edible but not the best.
Monica J.
I like eating these with a glass milk. Do any one else do this or is it just me. They taste so good. I have to go buy me a box tomorrow, bey diet
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This twinkies are good, but not as good as the regular one's I've only had one box, and would rather repurchase the regular twinkies.
Vanessa  m.
El Paso, TX
If you're looking for a great way to get diabetes stop looking! Twinkies are little pastrys that will hurt anyone's sweet tooth.
Anna B.
Never been a big fan of twinkles, but if you mash them up and put them in banana pudding...well, they're almost palatable then XD
Michelle P.
I don't have a sweet tooth, every time i buy Twinkies i just end up throughing half of it because its to much sweet for me.
Daniela M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Amo los twkinkies, su sabor es único, son realmente muy buenos, podría pasarme la vida entera comiendolos, me encantan!
VE-0768085 Luciana R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
No soy fan de los twinkies, sin embargo estos son deliciosos (amo el chocolate). Saben bien acompañados de un buen cafe
Chimere S.
Didn't know they had a Chocolate. Is it as good as the original? ??
Juliana T.
Not a fan of twinkies at all. What do you guys see in them?