Hostess Brands, Inc. Beefsteak Seeded Hearty Rye Loaf Bread 16-oz.
Hostess Brands, Inc. Beefsteak Seeded Hearty Rye Loaf Bread 16-oz.
Emily K.
My favorite bread! I eat it with just some butter or a slice of cheese, as toast for my eggs, or it's great for any sandwich. Toasts up great for grilled cheese. Better flavor than any I've tried even bread from the deli. Love it
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
This is some good bread. It is as close to European bread that I can find in most supermarkets. It is a little softer though. Sort of in between a regular American loaf and European bread.
Kim P.
Lexington, SC
Foodie Expert
I'm not a rye fan, but this rye was a pretty good one. It made delicious sandwiches and my husband was a big fan!
Stacy W.
Center Line, MI
Foodie Expert
I love me some good rye bread! This hearty rye from Beefsteak is really good! I love having a slice with some butter as a snack.
annie p.
Foodie Expert
I love this .It reminds me of going to the Bahamian cafe .It's absolutely delicious and great to dip in liver dumpling soup.
Kelly k.
So good. great for breakfast with a little jam or lunch with mustard and liverwurst
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Although not as tangy as I would normally prefer for my bread, this heft of the slices is really nice and it toasts perfectly - not to mention that it's closed enough in texture that it makes for a great sandwich that doesn't get soggy easily.
sheri d.
Yum! The best bread for liver wurst sandwiches! I also buy it for extra bread for my party bread bowl