Hostess® Blueberry Muffin

by Hostess

#6 in Muffins

We’re Berry Proud

Yup, we are. That’s why we cram so many real blueberries into our bite-size treats: Hostess® Blueberry Mini Muffins. Big mouths and small mouths alike love these little gems of goodness – the perfect snack for on the go or great for breakfast. These blueberry muffins are made with no trans-fat, artificial colors or high fructose corn syrup; plus, they’re peanut free. Try them for yourself in a multipack of 20 in pouches of 5: perfect for breakfast, with a glass of milk or shared with friends and family... maybe.

How many muffins usually come in the individual pack?
Has anyone tried these muffins? Are they good?
Who has tried these muffins? Do they taste good?
Start your review of Hostess® Blueberry Muffin!
Product Highlights
I love muffins and I hate picking at a big one mane when they made these mini muffins way better a neater to eat kids enjoy these muffins.in reviews
Kaylyn C.
Columbia, TN
Blueberry muffins are my favorite muffins and having them mini and bite sized is so much better. It is not as messy and crumbling as a jumbo muffin.
Nola D.
Kansas City, KS
I love muffins and these hit the spot! They're always fresh, soft, and delicious! I love all the flavors too!
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG these are delicious! I only wish that they were healthier. The flavor is incredible and they are affordable. Nice packaging. I would repurchase occasionally and would definitely recommend them to anyone
Janice D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
OK purchased it OK but as for blueberries they had no flavor so I wouldn’t recommend them
Stephanie G.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Hostess® Blueberry Muffin uploaded by Stephanie G.
Jiffy Blueberry Muffin Mix, 7 oz is not for big farmed blueberry lovers. It is for people like me that know to use more than one box for a dozen muffins to get that taste you've loved since childhood. I recommend adding a small amount of sugar to the top of each five minutes before they're done baking. Eat very quickly immediately upon removal from oven smothered in a hald pound of butter while burning the top of your mouth then commence napping.
Crystal G.
Shreveport, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Great snack for my toddler! He absolutely loves these! Highly recommend if you love blueberries!
Dawn R.
Rockledge, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a quick and easy snack when we go road tripping. They are just enough with out over indulging. Also you can find these on a lot of sales. Which is nice. Their taste is spot on and so yummy.
Mia P.
These muffins are so good. They are just the right size for a grab and go snack or Great with a cup of coffee for me. I also pack them in lunch boxes. In my opinion they are better for you than a candy bar. I will buy them again.
Marty W.
Vista, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to have these muffins in my home for my granddaughters, they like coming to my house because they know I always have sweet treats
Sofia F.
Clinton, OH
These taste really good! I like the packaging and that they aren't super unhealthy when compared to similar products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandi P.