Hostess® Blueberry Muffin

by Hostess

#4 in Muffins

How many muffins usually come in the individual pack?
Has anyone tried these muffins? Are they good?
Who has tried these muffins? Do they taste good?
Start your review of Hostess® Blueberry Muffin!
Product Highlights
“I love muffins and I hate picking at a big one mane when they made these mini muffins way better a neater to eat kids enjoy these muffins.” in 5 reviews
These guys are perfect for car rides or while on the go when you dont have time to eat! Are they the healthiest option? No, but sometimes you cant help it lol. These are very moist, blueberry is our household favorite! Highly recommend, especially if you have kiddos!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My daughter loves these. She eats so many of them and I actually end up hiding them so that she will eat her dinner. She is ridiculously addicted to these the same way I'm addicted to chocolate. The blueberries are so fresh and really pair well in the muffins.
Stephenson , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are perfect for on the go breakfast or snacks especially for children! My kids love these and so do I! Adorable and very tasty! I just wish there was an extra muffin or two in each pack that would be the only thing I would change! 😉 Great snack!
Kalamazoo, MI
These are the perfect little snack for you or the kids. perfect portioning although i always want more and eat these too quick. a little pricy for a snack. very soft and so small you just pop them in your mouth and you'll be wishing the bag was bigger but grateful its not.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
The perfect little muffin to grab for the kids on the way out of the door. I absolutely love these for a quick snack or breakfast on the run. They aren't perfect tasting like a muffin but they do taste good. I wish they had a little healthier of a version of this though!
Monroe, MI
These muffins always taste so fresh and good! I like this brand compared to other brands in the market. I wish they offered more in the package. I would recommend to other buyers and purchase this again!
Illinois USA
These are the best muffins. My kids eat them before school for breakfast when they’re on the go. When I compare them to alternative muffins these are just easy and gray I don’t know about how healthy they are but they are delicious and my whole family loves them and they’re fast to eat and don’t make a big mess
Gladstone, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG these are delicious! I only wish that they were healthier. The flavor is incredible and they are affordable. Nice packaging. I would repurchase occasionally and would definitely recommend them to anyone
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Hostess has been one of my favorite brands since I was a child. These mini muffins are super soft and have just the right amount of sweet. The blueberries are plentiful and they are great snack options. Definitely recommend to those who enjoy other Hostess products.
Great Falls, MT
While I think these muffins aren’t good for you whatsoever, there is something about these blueberry muffins because they are just absolutely delicious! They’re perfect for throwing in your purse and snacking on a little later.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Murrieta, CA