Hostess Birthday Cake Mini Cakes, 20 count, 8 oz uploaded by Dawn F.

BY HOSTESS

Hostess Birthday Cake Mini Cakes: Vanilla cake with rainbow sprinkle candy bits0g trans fat per serving No high fructose corn syrup see more...

Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
These Hostess mini muffins in the birthday cake flavor are tasty! I was worried they would be too sweet but they taste just right. These are not messy and can be eaten on the go without destroying your clothes or lipstick. You receive about 5-6 tiny bite size muffins which is plenty for a pick me up snack or breakfast on the run. I highly recommend these mini muffins and keep a stash always. I want to try other flavors now!
Leah C.
I have three boys and trying to find something they all like is a chore. These are so good and enjoyed by all of them. I have to buy three boxes and label them so they each have the same amount. They are that good! Easy way to get them to eat something for breakfast.
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
These are my favorite out of all the muffins!! They have such an amazing taste! I would highly recommend!