BY HOSTESS #16 in Muffins

Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Foodie Expert
These are definitely the best muffins ever in the whole wide world no other muffin compared to these muffins with an awesome flavor!! They are very affordable my family loves these muffins I buy them every morning on my way to work!!!❤❤❤❤
Misty C.
Misty C.
Pisgah Forest, NC
The size is great... not crazy about the taste. The stickiness is almost overwhelming! They could use a "makeover" to make these healthier.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I love these when I am running late for school or work. They have a great mixture of the banana and walnuts.
Peggy S.
Peggy S.
Columbus, OH
The bad thing with these are too costly! They are good tasting, and easy to take for a snack or breakfast, or lunch for work.
Nichelle P.
Nichelle P.
Cedar Falls, IA
These are good for what they are. They taste a lot fresher than I know they are, but they are a little too moist and sticky in my opinion. It gives away that they are not fresh Muffins. However, they are good for on the go.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Poulsbo, WA
Foodie Expert
Yumm, I love these for morning time when I just don't have enough time in the morning, ad easy to snack on underneath the desk !
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
Perfect for an on the go breakfast but not the most healthy! Kinda of get a weird sugary taste In my mouth after eating too many (4-5).
Casey R.
Casey R.
Jackson, TN
These are perfect if you're in a hurry or late for work and you need to eat something. These are moist and delicious. Love chocolate chip as well
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Out of three I go to (banana, blueberry, Choc. Chip) these are definitely my favorite. Awesome on their own but I have em w/ vanilla bean ice cream.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Bolivar, TN
Foodie Expert
These are ok. They are not the best but they aren't the worst either. They are very sticky so you need to be able to wash your hands after eating them.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Foodie Expert
How are these as a breakfast food?