BY HOSPITALITY MINTS

Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Im not entirely sure why but these are my favorite mints ever... weird right? I don't know they remind me of the mints from places like chinese restaurants that have butter mints but even softer but not too soft. Like in the middle of something hard and a marshmallow. but has such a good flavor! i could eat these all day.
Edna G.
Beulah, MO
We bought these for my daughter's graduation party and I liked them so much that we started buying them at work for the graduates. I work at a college. We loved them. Even the smaller kids like them which is sometimes iffy.
Katlyn D.
Philadelphia, PA
These are ok. They are a basic mint with a cute little grad cap/message. They are fun off the occasion bug if they didn't have the message they wouldn't be worth buying.
Rachel B.
Grindstone, PA
These mints are melt in your mouth amazing! I couldn't stop eating them at my grad party. And a bonus? They're actually my high school colors!
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
These are a delicious little treat. Just the right amount of mint and sweet.
Vanessa C.
El Paso, TX
They are kinda okay. But for sure they are very popular for a graduation party.
Darla A.
Yuma, AZ
These mints are awesome. They are nice on tables when you are trying to make them look nice for a party.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
These are a delicious little treat. Just the right amount of mint and sweet. These mints are awesome!!!.
Ellie M.
LEICESTER
As a nice touch for my grad party last summer my mum purchased these. They went down an absolute storm, everyone loved them and they looked so nice dotted about on the tables as an added decoration. I would definitely recommend buying these to add something extra to your grad party.