BY HOSPECO

Multi-ply, low-lint wiper with nylon reinforcement for added strength. Four-ply for extra absorbency, plus nylon reinforcement to resist tearing. Handles tough cleanup jobs. Wipes streak-free on glass and smooth surfaces. Low linting. ~ RollHOSC2375B. C2375B. Hospeco Prism Scrim Wipes in Roll. see more...

Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
My husband works with grease a lot and swears by these. At our local store they cost more than normal paper towels but last better and are worth the price. They are still affordable though. I highly recommend
hannah n.
Fort Mill, SC
My husband love's to use these, mostly for a tougher clean. They are good for you car, and other deep cleaning jobs. They're tough on messes, But gentle on hands .
Amanda B.
I use them in the garage, as well as for car detailing. These are great because of they do not leave lint behind and they work great on glass leaving my windows streak free.
Genesis S.
San Bernardino, CA
I really like this product it is a very good quality I really recommend this product is think u should try it this clean really well and absorb liquid good
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Decorator Expert Level 3
These are what we call shop towels. They are used to wipe your hands of grease from engines. They are really thick and really strong.
sandra G.
Pasco, Wa
I like to use these when I wash my car and then when I dry it I use these. My windows look nice when every I use these! (:
Rachel O.
Very useful in an industrial setting or for personal car washing. These are great and do not leave a residue
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Realmente no se quería sin esas toallas porque son muy útiles cuando algo se cae y lo puede secar rápido
yajaira p.
These work really good for basements and windows there very durable and really great for cleaning cars
Savannah R.
My dad uses these for so many things! They are thick and durable paper towels! Great for cleaning!
Samantha H.
Marysville, CA
Do these work good
Wendy N.
What's the purpose in these?