BY HOSPECO

Multi-ply, low-lint wiper with nylon reinforcement for added strength. Four-ply for extra absorbency, plus nylon reinforcement to resist tearing. Handles tough cleanup jobs. Wipes streak-free on glass and smooth surfaces. Low linting. ~ RollHOSC2375B. C2375B. Hospeco Prism Scrim Wipes in Roll. see more...

Savannah R.
My dad uses these for so many things! They are thick and durable paper towels! Great for cleaning!
Rachel O.
Very useful in an industrial setting or for personal car washing. These are great and do not leave a residue
Amanda B.
I use them in the garage, as well as for car detailing. These are great because of they do not leave lint behind and they work great on glass leaving my windows streak free.
Ntia C.
You can use these for anything but my personal favorite use is cleaning the windows and mirrors.
sandra G.
Pasco, Wa
I like to use these when I wash my car and then when I dry it I use these. My windows look nice when every I use these! (:
Stacey G.
Waymart, Pa
Very durable. Great for the garage or basement. These are also great for cleaning the car
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Realmente no se quería sin esas toallas porque son muy útiles cuando algo se cae y lo puede secar rápido
Wendy M.
I love how the product absorbed when I clean any surface it's easy to use and strong.
Genesis S.
San Bernardino, CA
I really like this product it is a very good quality I really recommend this product is think u should try it this clean really well and absorb liquid good
Caroline R.
Dallas, TX
I love using them on my car after I wash it, cleans off the water from the windows good!
Samantha H.
Marysville, CA
Do these work good
Wendy N.
What's the purpose in these?