BY HORTENSE B HEWITT

This pen set is part of the midnight rose wedding collection from hortense b. Hewitt. The black matte satin pen base features a shiny red satin ribbon and rose accent. The silver-tone pen writes in black ink. see more...

Jamie Rose S.
I actually received this as a gift at my college graduation party, along with the guest book! I love everything about this because it is so sentimental, I keep it sitting on my desk, to remind me of that special moment. The detailing of red rose adds such a nice feminine touch and it's made very well. I recommend this pen set if you're looking for a gift for a recent graduate or are in need of a decorative pen for a wedding sign in book.
Sarah C.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Does no one ever give bad reviews??? Although this is cute it has no functionality for college students. Who is gonna take this out of their already heavy back pack and put it on their desk?! I can see leaving it at home or in the dorm but using at school would be ridiculous!
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
These are so cute! These would make a nice gift for someone else or just yourself. I haven't seen these anywhere, but I will definitely be looking now that I saw them here!
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
This pen writes really smooth.i absolutely love the design and style of this pen.I got this set for Christmas last year.:)
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
These make for nice gifts around the holidays or for graduations. Look great on desks- very professional but personalized.
Tiffany C.
Hialeah, FL
This is so cute and a great accessory for your desk to stay organized and have cute things for decoration also
Shaunna  O.
Lowell, MA
His pen right so smooth and nice you're even know that you're writing with a pen it's a great gift too
alondra c.
Its beautiful and the pen writes nice I like it but it looks like it could be for a special event.
Taylor S.
Pretty....but looks like it would be used at a wedding or a funeral perhaps.
Genesis P.
En realidad recibí esto como un regalo en mi fiesta de graduación universitaria, junto con el libro de invitados! Me encanta todo sobre esto porque es tan sentimental, lo mantengo sentado en mi escritorio, para recordarme ese momento especial. El detalle de la rosa roja añade un toque femenino agradable y se hace muy bien. Recomiendo este sistema de la pluma si usted está buscando un regalo para un graduado reciente o está necesitando una pluma decorativa para una muestra de la boda en libro.
Kinsley R.
¤¤♡♡☆☆¤`♡♡☆mmm
How cute is this set?😄
Kinsley R.
Where is these sold at? Are they online or in store?
Stephanie E.
What stores sell these and are they still around to purchase? I would really want one