Hortense B. Hewitt Love's Embrace Cake Top - White

Aptly named "love's embrace," this sophisticated cake top from hortense b. Hewitt signifies two people becoming united as one. This modern resin sculpture features a couple holding a bouquet of calla lilies under a romantic white heart. see more...

San Francisco, CA
That looks so love, romantic, and cute. Perfect for a weddingcake to go with it.
Tina A.
Tina A.
Canyon Country, CA
Looks sooooooo pretty for wedding cakes but it can also work for like a 16 birthday party
Darlene S.
Darlene S.
S Portland, ME
Saw this piece at a friends wedding. I don't love it, but it looked very pretty atop a cake covered in calla lilies.
Kristine I.
Kristine I.
Just had to comment that this Hortense B. Hewitt Love's Embrace Cake Top is such a beautiful piece!
Kimberley A.
Kimberley A.
Lake Balboa, CA
This is such a beautiful modern sculpture piece to put on your wedding cake as a topper. The fluidity of the art piece can represent how you must be fluid in your love to one another. I also love the calla lilies. Just so beautiful for your special day!
Terri F.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
I love this piece, my sister is getting married this year and we haven't found "the perfect" cake topper yet. This is THE ONE. It's my choice since she picked mine *family tradition*. I wanted something classy yet timeless. This cake topper shows how the bride and groom are now united because of their love. Thank you influenster, without your suggestion I would have been lost!
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1949 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is so beautiful to put on a wedding cake on that special day very romantic and cute for the bride and groom
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Gorgeous! Where to buy?
San Francisco, CA
Do these come in different colors?