Hortense B. Hewitt Bride and Groom Champagne Flutes

A pair of flutes for the special day, printed with "bride" with a heart and "groom" with a tuxedo bow. Clear champagne glasses treat the newlyweds to memorable first toasts and make a lovely keepsake to be used again at anniversaries. Bride print and graphic are white, groom print and graphic are in black. Set includes 2 champagne glasses; matching bridesmaid and groomsman flutes also available (sold separately) see more...

Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Memphis, TN
I am having these made for me and my fiancé as I'm typing this and I love how cute they are! Can't wait to use them at our wedding and have them for memories to come!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
Decorator Expert
My husband and I registered for these I received them before our wedding day and were able to use them at our reception table on our wedding day. It was really special to have our own separate champagne flutes to Cheers out of. We still drink out of these when we drink champagne and especially on New Year's Eve when we do an annual toast.
Marlene R.
Marlene R.
My sister had these for her wedding and it was a cute corky touch for her dream wedding
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
I like these, I feel like they are very plain and could be personalized a little more but good for a couple trying to stay on a low budget!
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
Kissimmee, FL
Why is so expensive in target? Is there any other place that i can find, love it.
Kate R.
Kate R.
These are so cute for a unique couple! I am getting some for my wedding in a few months.
Hortensia A.
Hortensia A.
Miami Beach, FL
I want a memory of my wedding to be something a touch above walmart. These flutes look cheap and cliche. I recommend that you go to ross, and choose some waterford flutes for the same price, and take the trip the michael's and etch them with your wedding date, and bride/ groom if you choose. They will have a touch of elegance, and cost the same.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
Love these, just hoping the decal does not wash or peel off post wedding. They would be nice if you could include the date.
ann M.
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
These are cute wedding glasses. They are a little simple and plain. I would add the last names on them and maybe a cute bow on the brides
Christina G.
Christina G.
Orlando, FL
These are a great keepsake from your special day! We want to be able to reuse them on every anniversary, to remind us of one our happiest days of our life.
mariana h.