BY HORTENSE B HEWITT

Hortense B. Hewitt Co. has become renowned for its extensive line of wedding accessories and gifts. Hortense B. Hewitt is characterized by fine fabrics, exceptional quality, reasonable prices and breathtaking style. White unity pillar candle 9 tall. Verse reads This Day I Will Marry My Friend The One I Laugh With Live For Dream With Love. see more...

Hortense B. Hewitt 94704 This Day I Marry Lace Unity Candle
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hortense B. Hewitt 94704 This Day I Marry Lace Unity Candle!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?