BY HORTENSE B HEWITT

Find candles at Target.com! Celebrate your marriage vows with this unity candle from the peacock plume wedding collection. It is a great way to symbolize the joining of 2 families. In addition, it will look fantastic with your wedding decor. see more...

Hortense B. Hewitt 11172 Peacock Plume Unity Candle
  • "My living room decor is peacock themed and i also love any and all candles so this fits into all categories " in 1 review
crystal j.
1,916 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 5
I definitely purchase one of these for every room to decorate in my new home they're great they were on sale but otherwise can be pricey
Madelin M.
Woodland Park, NJ
Simple but very glamorous, easy to incorporate to any decoration, I tink its will look very nice as part of a bathroom decoration.
Amanda E.
Decorator Expert Level 3
These are so pretty! I got them as a gift for my friend that LOVES anything and everything peacock themed. Smells awesome too!
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Gao X.
This would great in the living room. it make your house more colorful or like a Hawaii theme
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH
This would look great in my living room or bedroom and its peacock themed cute