Horsemen S Pride Inc Equine Jolly Ball uploaded by Sarah M.Horsemen S Pride Inc Equine Jolly Ball uploaded by Hayley L.

BY HORSEMEN S PRIDE #9 in Large Pet Supplies

Product Title Jolly Ball Product Description The Jolly Ball play ball can keep alleviate stall boredom for a long time Features. 10" diameter polyethylene ball. Can be pushed, pulled or stepped on. If not bitten or punctured, will re-inflate on its own Item Specifications: Colors Blue, Red, Purple see more...

• Will this hold up with a strong dog breed? They love ball...2 Answers
Caitlin L.
Lewisville, NC
Purchased at: Chewy.com
The Horseman Jolly Ball is a huge hit with our animals. The horses and dogs have loved them. I highly recommend these. They last a long time and provide lots of fun for our animals. It’s great how durable these are as well.
April M.
Fountain
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love the durability of this toy for our young horse!  Very easy to clean and keeps my horse occupied when he's extra playful!  We have enjoyed this so much we will be getting a second one.  Comes in a variety of colors, doesn't seem to fade, and perfect for my 1,300 pound pet to play with!
Sarah M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have these for the horses at the barn I work at. The horses , especially the younger ones, seem to really enjoy these. They’re really durable and long lasting and easy to clean !
Hayley L.
I always bought these for my German Shepherd. They’re so durable and float in water even if there’s a hole chewed in it. It’s softer than the dog version and my dog wouldn’t get her teeth stuck on the horse one.
Sydney W.
Pearsall
I have used this ball two different ways. I was taking care of a foal and thought he was pretty bored so i looped a rope through the handle and tied it up in his area almost like a tetherball and he LOVED IT!! Also, i have a catahoula dog who is rough with everything she plays with and tears everything to pieced. We got her one of these and she loves it as well!! It has lasted a year ir two with her so far!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We got this for our dog, and she loves it! Our breeder had recommended Jolly Balls, and we got the Horsemen’s Pride brand because many reviews said these last longer than the ones only designed for dogs. So far, she enjoys carrying it around and chewing on the handle. I think it’s fun for her to have a bigger toy.
Jennifer L.
My mini horse loves to play with this and he can't tear it apart like he does every other ball he owns! My dog loves to play with it as well, except my big horses didn't care for the toy
Hannah C.
Russellville, AR
My dogs seem to only use this when I remind them it's there. It's very very durable but it's not their favorite toy to play with. They would much rather have a squeaky toy or something furry.
Veronica S.
1,099 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are great toys for horses. Mine very rarely played with them but when they did it was great to watch.
Lamona W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This comes highly recommended as a dog/horse toy! More durable if you have a strong chewing dog!
Carol C.
Blue Bell, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Will this hold up with a strong dog breed? They love balls but a tough chewers.