Horsemen S Pride Inc Equine Jolly Ball uploaded by Hayley L.

BY HORSEMEN S PRIDE #13 in Large Pet Supplies

Product Title Jolly Ball Product Description The Jolly Ball play ball can keep alleviate stall boredom for a long time Features. 10" diameter polyethylene ball. Can be pushed, pulled or stepped on. If not bitten or punctured, will re-inflate on its own Item Specifications: Colors Blue, Red, Purple see more...

• Will this hold up with a strong dog breed? They love balls but a ...1 Answers
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We got this for our dog, and she loves it! Our breeder had recommended Jolly Balls, and we got the Horsemen’s Pride brand because many reviews said these last longer than the ones only designed for dogs. So far, she enjoys carrying it around and chewing on the handle. I think it’s fun for her to have a bigger toy.
Hayley L.
I always bought these for my German Shepherd. They’re so durable and float in water even if there’s a hole chewed in it. It’s softer than the dog version and my dog wouldn’t get her teeth stuck on the horse one.
Sydney W.
I have used this ball two different ways. I was taking care of a foal and thought he was pretty bored so i looped a rope through the handle and tied it up in his area almost like a tetherball and he LOVED IT!! Also, i have a catahoula dog who is rough with everything she plays with and tears everything to pieced. We got her one of these and she loves it as well!! It has lasted a year ir two with her so far!
Jennifer L.
My mini horse loves to play with this and he can't tear it apart like he does every other ball he owns! My dog loves to play with it as well, except my big horses didn't care for the toy
Hannah C.
Russellville, AR
My dogs seem to only use this when I remind them it's there. It's very very durable but it's not their favorite toy to play with. They would much rather have a squeaky toy or something furry.
Veronica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great toys for horses. Mine very rarely played with them but when they did it was great to watch.
Lamona W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This comes highly recommended as a dog/horse toy! More durable if you have a strong chewing dog!
Seanna E.
Edmonton, AB
Horses not really interested. The dogs enjoyed more, however not tough enough to stand up to a powerful chewer. Ripped to shreds with weeks.
Emily A.
South Queensferry, Edinburgh
Perfect for keeping the horses satisfied and happy. Also good as a reward or good for making them work for their treats.
Madi L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love the jolly ball! Barn dogs and horses love playing with this product! All animals love to play with this item!
Carol C.
Brookhaven, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Will this hold up with a strong dog breed? They love balls but a tough chewers.