HORSE NIBBLES Horse Nibbles - Horse Treats 296996 uploaded by Hilary R.HORSE NIBBLES Horse Nibbles - Horse Treats 296996 uploaded by Melissa R.

BY HORSE NIBBLES #14 in Large Pet Supplies

9 OUNCE All natural and nutritious treats for all ponies and horses. A great way to train or just reward your horse or pony. A delicious, sweet taste your horse is sure to love. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have Draft horses and they love these. The are reasonably priced as well, which is an excellent perk. I love that all the ingredients are things I actually know. I buy them often and would and do recommend them to any equine owners.
Neeley B.
Manhattan, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The horses at my barn absolutely love these! They can't get enough of them every time I bring them out. They are even a big hit with the picky thoroughbreds in the barn, which is hard to do!
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our horse loves these. She would eat them all if we allowed her to. I would assume they are great tasting because she eats them with no problem
Donna B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our horses love these. It always makes me happy to see the horses loving their treats. We will continue to buy these for our horses.
Tracie B.
The horses of our barn love these. Will continue to keep purchasing them as long as I am able to get them.
Natalie  C.
Horses loved me for these. They ate them up ASAP. That talks for itself. Highly recommend to all barns.
Ida J.
Cana, VA
Great treat for the horses, at an affordable price. They love them and they're good for them.
Amanda F.
Are horses love these. They would eat a whole bag if i let them. I like that they are healthy
russti m.
North myrtle Beach
Great product. Would definitely recommend to a friend. Trying this is a must. Amazing.
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
We have a horse and she loves them. We got them at our local tack shop. Great treats
madison  l.
Eden, UT
I really need some good healthy horse treat for my horse is this a good product?
Trista K.
akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never heard of this?
Andrae F.
Does this company make treats for other animals
Mandy G.
SHIPPENSBURG, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Did anyone else see this and think for a quick moment that it was a snack made out of horses? It's been a long day.
Jennifer K.
Buffalo, NY
Is this for people? I think it's for horses..that being the case why are people saying they love it?? That can't be an honest review of ya love horse treats!! Who eats horse treats..people ain't this for an animal??