BY NONE

vanessa z.
Riverside, CA
This book is good as hell. Haha get it. ( no one claps ) Anyways, the book has a good amount of cheesy sarcastic jokes that it's still a little funny but scary. It's really scary and there is one part where i couldn't even read the book for a couple of days after I read the sentence. Suspense makes everything better and makes you question if the antagonist is right or not. The description is sooo good, you can imagine it so well.
Ashley C.
I really liked this horror book. It has a fun layout like an Ikea catalog. The characters were relatable. If your a horror fan it's a fun book.
Brittany L.
I really liked this novel but I am partially biased as I am an IKEA employee. I found it to be a hilariously dark take on what it is like to work there and shop there. Especially taking experiences like getting lost in the store (which happens to many customers) to a whole new level. It was not the most well written book, and if I did not know any better I would have to say that the author is a disgruntled ex-coworker. But it was a fun and relatable read non the less.