BY HORNSBY'S

Hornsby's® Crisp Apple Hard Cider.
George.
Premium quality.
Authentic pubdrafts.
Golden & smooth.
Serve extra cold.
An alcohol beverage. see more...

Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,095 reviews
I really love the Hornsbys Crisp Apple Cider! It is not bitter and does taste like you are biting into a crisp apple! These go down so smoothly during a hot summer day while barbecuing! The only draw back is the tops are extremely difficult to open if you do not have a bottle opener handy! Other than that they are very comparable to the angry orchard Hard Apple ciders!
Autumn T.
Auburn, IN
I love Hard Cider. This stuff is delicious. I will choose it over Redds or Angry Orchard if I find it. Definitely worthy of the the time looking for it. I have used this while cooking. Never disappointed.
Chelsey l.
Arlington, OH
Eh. This is basically a very forgettable beer. I've had it a few times and I don't remember much about it And I usually have a strong like or dislike for something and this beer just do anything for me.
Ashlee B.
Indianapolis, IN
Decent, not my fav but not my least favorite either. I wont purposely go to the store for this though. Its too sweet and not enough alcohol in my opinion.
Caitlin S.
Brodhead, KY
I really enjoyed this, it was the first time I had ever tried hard cider. I would buy it again, just hard to find where I live.
Jeana H.
This is an ok Cider, not really memorable.. I would prefer a little more bubbles and sweetness. Can only drink one a sitting.
Julia D.
Norman, OK
Love this hard apple cider! Tastes amazing with bar-b-que! Sweet, tangy and crisp!
Berni W.