Hornitos Reposado Tequila  uploaded by Sarah F.Hornitos Reposado Tequila  uploaded by Tryana G.

BY HORNITOS TEQUILA #18 in Tequila

Reposado rests for two months in large oak vats to ensure minimal contact with the wood, giving it a livelier agave taste than most wood-treated tequilas. It's light in color with a floral-vanilla scent and has a distinct, smoky finish. see more...

Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Los Angeles, CA
If you are looking for a tequila that goes down smoothly, but doesn't break the bank look no further than Hornitos Reposado Tequila! It is moderately priced and you can find it at almost any liquor/grocery store in your area. It tastes like expensive tequilas and goes well on its own so is a great choice if you want to do shots without the side effects of the hard to swallow bottom shelf bottles!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
As a hispanic, Tequila drinking runs in our culture. lol I like the smoothness of this Tequila its close to Jose Cuervo but not all the way. It isn't costly and its the Tequila I use to make margaritas. I buy time and time again when we have get togethers in our home and our friends and family enjoy doing shots or drinking margarita.  Hornitos Reposado Tequila
Anne G.
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
When I have an event at my house I usually use this tequila in my margaritas. Lemon/lime Mixer+tequila is life in a cup right here lol. Salt the rim a bit and throw in some lime and somthing strawberries depending on the person. But taking it alone without a mixer is pretty strong for me so if you want a kick for your bucks this tequila is for you lol.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Anaheim, CA
Hornitos is a favorite of many. A good portion of the weddings I work choose this as their featured tequila and people seem to really love it. Personally, I prefer other tequilas for sipping or shots but this is good for mixing or margaritas in my opinion. It is not as smooth, to me, as some of the other comparable options.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Grove City
This tequila is perfect for palomas.  Have never tried it straight, only mixed into a drink.  We now buy this product with every trip to the liquor store.  The cost is perfect, and in our circle, it seems to be pretty unknown.  Most of our friends have been pleasantly surprised by its taste and now purchase for themselves!
Debra G.
Debra G.
I fist tried this tequila while I was in Mexico. I was about to purchase a different brand and the salesman suggested Hornitos Resposado. It has a nice flavor without being overpowering. Not perfumey like some tequilas can be. It is 100% agave so it is right up there with the pricy brands. I prefer this to Patron.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
San Carlos
Excellent all-purpose tequila at a very reasonable price point. Perfect for mixed drinks, and smooth enough for those who prefer their tequila neat. My choice for li-hing margaritas: Hornitos, organic sour mix, a splash of soda, a float of gran mariner, served on the rocks in a glass with a li-hung powered rim.
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Brooklyn, NY
Got hooked on this after doing a tasting on this for my wine/liquor job! Such a good price for the quality and flavor. In my opinion, much better than Jose Cuervo and definitely competes with Patron. Highly Recommend you give this a try next time you are looking for something for Margarita Monday!!!
Emily A.
Emily A.
JBER, AK
I wasn't a fan, to be honest. It tastes like the cheaper brands to me, but costs more. And that's not a good trade-off to me. If you don't care as much about taste and just want to use it as a mixer, but dont want to show up to the party with a dirt cheap brand, then it'll probably fit the bill.
Kristine K.
Kristine K.
I personally love mixed drinks and I use this Tequila when I make margaritas at home. I think this Tequila is delicious and I've probably repurchased a few bottles so far. I also like how it's available at most grocery and liqour stores so it isn't hard to find! I would defiately recommend!