BY HORNITOS TEQUILA #20 in Tequila

Reposado rests for two months in large oak vats to ensure minimal contact with the wood, giving it a livelier agave taste than most wood-treated tequilas. It's light in color with a floral-vanilla scent and has a distinct, smoky finish. see more...

Sarah H.
Bonita Springs
I do not even know where to start with Hornitos Reposado. This beautiful tequila is my go-to spirit every time. Made authentically in Mexico with 100% agave, this is the tequila that you will never forget. This is the tequila that you must have again and again. Enjoyed as shots, on the rocks or blended with limeade, Hornitos is not just any tequila. Grab life by the Hornitos!
Bethany W.
Kent
This has to be one of my favorite tequilas. It’s versatile yet on a lower price point. It can be found pretty much everywhere. The taste is good, it is pretty smooth, and mixes well. At the end of the day if you want a good cheaper tequila that still has the quality of the more expensive options than this one is for you.
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
One of my favorite tequilas. I almost always order this tequila when I'm at restaurants for my margaritas or tequila sunrises. Very smooth and robust flavored tequila. In fact this is the tequila I recommend to people who don't know if they like tequila as a great example of the flavors tequila should have.
Lynda O.
Buras, LA
This tequila goes down really smoothly when it’s chilled especially ice cold. My friends and I made it our choice of drink because this tequila has the agave in it! I would recommend anyone who likes to tequila to just try! It goes down more smooth than Patron and I’ve always drank Patron!
Liz H.
It was strong and smooth at the same time . It didn’teave me with a huge hangover the next morning . I like it better than the Jose cuervo tequila . It was reasonably priced. It had a pleasant taste. I thought it could’ve been a little litter but I liked it and would buy again
Jess R.
Salty. Sweet. Sooooooooo smooth. I love hornitos! It's so easy to drink, always makes for a good time, and makes delightful margaritas. I love this mid shelf tequila. Will purchase over and over again. I am over all very satisfied with it. Easy to find and easy to drink.
Kaylee K.
Gets the night going and never stops :) has a nice smooth taste that isn't too rough for the new tequila adventurers. If this is going to be your first time trying tequila please pick this brand and stay away from the Jose. You can find almost anywhere and not too pricy.
Rosa C.
Orange
Strong but smooth, no lime needed. I personally like to drink it cold, so I leave it in the freezer for a couple of hours. 3 ways I prefer to drink this. Either in small sips, in shots, or mixed with lime and Squirt Caffeine Free Citrus Soda Thirst Quencher
Sarita J.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely love this brand of tequila. I even use it in cooking! The flavor last through cooking much better than the more higher end brands of tequila! I bought it at my local liquor store and it wasn’t very expensive. I would definitely purchase again !
Samantha S.
S Portland, ME
Okay so my boyfriend got me into this one usually I’m a Jose kinda girl but then here he is buying me this baby. Now I may have mixed it with freah grapefruit juice and called it healthy. No lime or salt needed though. I could really drink this straight no problem.