Hornitos Reposado Tequila  uploaded by Tryana G.

BY HORNITOS TEQUILA #26 in Tequila

Reposado rests for two months in large oak vats to ensure minimal contact with the wood, giving it a livelier agave taste than most wood-treated tequilas. It's light in color with a floral-vanilla scent and has a distinct, smoky finish. see more...

Photo (1)
Buy on 1-877-s...
Anne G.
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
When I have an event at my house I usually use this tequila in my margaritas. Lemon/lime Mixer+tequila is life in a cup right here lol. Salt the rim a bit and throw in some lime and somthing strawberries depending on the person. But taking it alone without a mixer is pretty strong for me so if you want a kick for your bucks this tequila is for you lol.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Grove City
This tequila is perfect for palomas.  Have never tried it straight, only mixed into a drink.  We now buy this product with every trip to the liquor store.  The cost is perfect, and in our circle, it seems to be pretty unknown.  Most of our friends have been pleasantly surprised by its taste and now purchase for themselves!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Foley, AL
I wasn't a fan, to be honest. It tastes like the cheaper brands to me, but costs more. And that's not a good trade-off to me. If you don't care as much about taste and just want to use it as a mixer, but dont want to show up to the party with a dirt cheap brand, then it'll probably fit the bill.
Kristine K.
Kristine K.
I personally love mixed drinks and I use this Tequila when I make margaritas at home. I think this Tequila is delicious and I've probably repurchased a few bottles so far. I also like how it's available at most grocery and liqour stores so it isn't hard to find! I would defiately recommend!
khalie s.
khalie s.
Oklahoma City, OK
I gave this product three stars because if you don't buy it when it's on the seasonal sale it's actually really not that affordable. The taste is OK it's not bad at all but it's like the pricing for the quality is not worth it unless you get it when they buy it in bulk and it's on sale.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Columbia
Not the most classic tequila but a decent taste. It does not have the esteem of other tequilas but is offered almost everywhere and is not overpriced for the taste. I always recommend spending more on tequila because the quality is very noticeable especially in tequila products.
Constance Q.
Constance Q.
Fountain , CO
We used this product all the time. My boyfriend and I make homemade margaritas all the time.  It is a great price for a great product.  Also the bottles are very nice.  A friend of mine paints them and gives them as gifts.  I think I have given her 5 bottles in the last 6 months.
Katelyn E.
Katelyn E.
Los Angeles, CA
I think this stuff is pretty damn good for it's price. I enjoy this mid shelf tequila or for just slightly cheaper, Camarena. It's good for shooting or for putting on ice. I would definitely recommend to the tequila connoisseur who is also trying to save a buck.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Hornitos is ok. I don't suggest I drink it alone it's a good mixer a little on the expensive side but it's not super high I got it at specs and our local store it was not delicious but not disappointing I was satisfied in the end and I would get it again.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
This tequila is a little harsh. I had it as a shot at a mexican restaurant and nearly gagged. I wouldn't buy this tequila again and would rather buy another type that is more affordable. This is not that good of a tequila but it will do for what its worth.