BY HORNITOS TEQUILA #8 in Tequila

Reposado rests for two months in large oak vats to ensure minimal contact with the wood, giving it a livelier agave taste than most wood-treated tequilas. It's light in color with a floral-vanilla scent and has a distinct, smoky finish. see more...

Sarah H.
Bonita Springs
I do not even know where to start with Hornitos Reposado. This beautiful tequila is my go-to spirit every time. Made authentically in Mexico with 100% agave, this is the tequila that you will never forget. This is the tequila that you must have again and again. Enjoyed as shots, on the rocks or blended with limeade, Hornitos is not just any tequila. Grab life by the Hornitos!
Elena C.
This tequila is perfect for frozen strawberry margaritas. It's my go to for margaritas during the summer. The flavor was perfect along with a strawberry mixer. I will definitely buy it again. It fits perfect in my pantry. When my friends ask for my margarita recipe I make sure to let them know to buy this tequila.
M.🌻 M.
Las Vegas, NV
This tequila is so smooth. I absolutely love it! For the price & how much you get, I definitely recommend it! It's also a cute bottle so it doesn't look trashy on the counter. I found it to be easier to drink shots with this brand compared to most & I'm a heavy tequila drinker lol. Get this for yourself & others!
Jenny D.
watsonville
Really smooth, I like it a lot. It is really strong, but its fantastic the way it taste to the way it runs down your throat it’s really smooth and good. It excellent I will totally recommend if you want to try it.
Jessica P.
Providence
The best. Smooth. Hornitos Reposado Tequila . It gives no hangover. It doesn’t get you drunk fast. Nice packaging. Good amount of tequila for the price. Good value. Cost efficient. Very affordable. Great for parties. Birthdays, weddings, any celebrations. I totally recommend this!
This is a great brand. The drink is smooth but I do like to mix this for a margarita of some sort. It is a middle of the line tequila. Tastes way better than other brands that are less of the price. I recommend this to anyone trying to have a good time but not wanting to spend to much.
Jennifer R.
Rancho Cucamona
Hornitos is my go to tequila goes down smooth doesn’t need a mixer taste good just over ice. Not to mention it’s cork top for easy close. I’m a patron drinker but i believe hornitos taste better without putting holes in your pocket. If they have it on display i almost always buy this
Liz H.
It was strong and smooth at the same time . It didn’teave me with a huge hangover the next morning . I like it better than the Jose cuervo tequila . It was reasonably priced. It had a pleasant taste. I thought it could’ve been a little litter but I liked it and would buy again
Jess R.
Salty. Sweet. Sooooooooo smooth. I love hornitos! It's so easy to drink, always makes for a good time, and makes delightful margaritas. I love this mid shelf tequila. Will purchase over and over again. I am over all very satisfied with it. Easy to find and easy to drink.
Victoria B.
Louisville, Ky
This type of hornitos is my favorite. It is the smoothest in my opinion, almost no aftertaste and is only going to cost you around $20 for a fifth! Even being a cheaper tequila the packing is super nice and doesn’t look any less expensive then bottles that will cost you $$$