Hornitos Reposado Tequila

Reposado rests for two months in large oak vats to ensure minimal contact with the wood, giving it a livelier agave taste than most wood-treated tequilas. It's light in color with a floral-vanilla scent and has a distinct, smoky finish.

How is this? Is it Expensive? Is it good for taking shots?
Start your review of Hornitos Reposado Tequila!
Unique D.
Alexandria, VA
Hornitos Reposado Tequila uploaded by Unique D.
This is my Allllll Time favorite tequila! It's only $10 a bottle, it's not harsh like fire water bt semi-smooth, It makes me feel great (tipsy) & I never ever have a hang over, headache nor any of the other mess I go thru when drinking brown liquor. I recently found the dark barrel 1 & OMGGG smoothest tequila I've ever had. It's a sipper not a shoter lol
Krissia A.
Winchester, VA
Hornitos Reposado Tequila uploaded by Krissia A.
This is a party inside a bottle if you like strong drinks this is perfect for you. I love it I always have my bottles in my parties. The color of drink is clear like whater. I'm a repeater consumer with this drink I recommend you this if you want to get the party started. Just be careful if you're not use to drink much.😊😊😊🥃🥃 Hornitos Reposado Tequila
Jennifer A.
Charlestown, MA
Hornitos Reposado Tequila uploaded by Jennifer A.
I always prefer to use Hornitos Tequila in my margaritas! Its smooth taste perfectly blends with any good quality sour mix! Its also a great value... no need to waste $$$ on top shelf brands... Hornitos will pack the most bang for your buck! #blackseasalt #margarita
Maria M.
Edinburg, TX
Hornitos Reposado Tequila uploaded by Maria M.
Well I gotta say some "Mexican Folktale" say that if you have a soar throat some tequila can cure it. I'm not a big fan of alcohol, but I can sure say that squirting a little lemon in to your mouth. And taking the alcohol fast i could feel the burn in my throat. I was like aaaaahh it burns lol. But thank God I feel much better now.
Dakotah E.
Bronx, NY
Hornitos Reposado Tequila uploaded by Dakotah E.
Yum! I’ve never bought a reposado before, so I didn’t know exactly what to expect (I’ve been a consumer in bars only), and since I’ve purchased this bottle I’ve grown to love this tequila! I get the herbal and oaky notes with smoky finish. Good on its own, too! Will post about the cocktail in the photo soon :)
Crystal P.
Hornitos Reposado Tequila uploaded by Crystal P.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Smooth best when straight out of the freezer. I love me a good margarita and Hornitos is by far my fave! Great bottle size selections and good pricing & widely available.
Barbara M.
Derby, CT
This is THE only tequila I drank in 2006 on my trip to Cancun. The resort I stayed at had this specific tequila as their top shelf tequila and used it for shots and mixed drinks. I had it primarily in tequila sunrises 🌅. A great drink to relax by the pool or beach with. No hangovers, either!
Christiana S.
Commerce City, CO
Hornitos Reposado Tequila uploaded by Christiana S.
Hands down my favorite tequila. I work as a traveling brand ambassador for certain alcohol companies. I ALWAYS test out the liquor a few days in advance so I can provide honest feedback to my customers. That being said....I could easily drink this straight! It’s smooth. It’s sweet. It’s everything a perfect tequila should be. And I’m obsessed with the bottle. It feels so nice in my hand. 😆 This is perfect for margaritas since it’s aged longer and has a sweeter, deeper finish than the silver. I would recommend silver for palomas since it has more citrusy notes.
Miguel M.
San Bernardino
I’m from Jalisco and this is just a reminder of why I love tequila. Very great for shots. The taste is a bit stronger but nothing unmanageable I really enjoyed this tequila
Maghan R.
Williamsburg, KY
Soooo good!! It has such a smooth taste. It’s an easy drink as a mixer or alone. Definitely worth it.