Hornitos Reposado Tequila  uploaded by Tryana G.Hornitos Reposado Tequila  uploaded by Sarah F.

BY HORNITOS TEQUILA #22 in Tequila

Reposado rests for two months in large oak vats to ensure minimal contact with the wood, giving it a livelier agave taste than most wood-treated tequilas. It's light in color with a floral-vanilla scent and has a distinct, smoky finish. see more...

Angelique G.
Whittier, CA
I must say, this is a repeat buy with my friends at I. This one is at every party, get together, you name it! It's cheap for what you get. To be honest, no more than $20 for the big bottle. A decent size, decent price and a good bang for your buck. Always recommended if you prefer a cheap tequila.
Bridgette C.
Troy, NY
This is hands down my favorite alcohol. I’m not a huge drinker and it tends to hurt when I do have even a few drinks so I like to make it worth it. This is higher end so a little on the pricey side when you order it out but the flavor is so incredible it’s worth it. It’s so smooth and flavorful and has that salty bite to it that makes tequila so yummy. This pairs extremely well with lime juice like rose’s, some seltzer, and a salty rim for a low cal, really simple but delicious and slightly sweet, slightly tangy mixed drink. And the guys always love shots of this one!
mallory h.
Bellevue, WA
Hornito's and hot apple cider is my absolute favorite winter time hand warmer.  I was lucky to just see the first early snowflakes outside so I RAN to the store to grab the supplies.  It is an unexpected combo but Hornitos is smooth and delicious at a great value.
Jacqueline B.
Marlborough, MA
This is the only tequila that my mom‘s husband will drink. So this is the only tequila they ever have at the house. The Blanco has more peppery taste, which most Blanco tequila as you, but the rep asado is very soft. It has a nice vanilla taste with subtle hints of fruit.
sara k.
my go to for tequila, which is my favorite liquor of choice. this one has a good flavor to it, with minimum burn / it’s very smooth. it’s 100% pure agave, and you can tell. it’s gets you drunk, tastes good, and is cheaper than patrón, so you really can’t go wrong!
Valu 🌺.
Hempstead, NY
Hornitos is a great tequila to make margaritas with. They always come out really tasty leaving you wanting more. I've never actually purchased a bottle for myself but have had them at bars and I definitely notice the difference. Definitely a good choice.
Kia B.
Garnet Valley, PA
Great for margaritas and tequila based mixed drinks! Purchased for a Cinco de Mayo party and have continued to use. It comes at a relativity affordable price and the range of flavors/special blends means there’s something for everyone to love!
Alexa-marie T.
Kingston, NH
I love tequila and I love hornitos! This is my go to drink and it is great to shoot or to mix with. It’s got a great price for what it is and I buy it at the New Hampshire state liquor stores. This makes a great gift and is awesome to keep around!
Laurie A.
This is a great tequila for margaritas on the rocks or frozen,or even straight. You can find I️t at all liquor stores and always goes well at parties. I’ve bought this many times and will continue to do so!Hornitos Reposado Tequila
Sarah F.
San Carlos
Excellent all-purpose tequila at a very reasonable price point. Perfect for mixed drinks, and smooth enough for those who prefer their tequila neat. My choice for li-hing margaritas: Hornitos, organic sour mix, a splash of soda, a float of gran mariner, served on the rocks in a glass with a li-hung powered rim.