Hornitos Plata Tequila  uploaded by Kara M.

BY HORNITOS TEQUILA #42 in Tequila

For a mooth tasting tequila made from 100% blue agave, look no further than the Plata. This tequila has a clean, lively flavor with floral and herbal notes. Enjoyable from start to finish. see more...

Emily S.
Vinemont, AL
I'm a big margarita fan and I really like Hornitos. I prefer the taste of the silver over gold. It's perfect for making margaritas or Paloma's. I paid $10.99 for a 375 ml bottle (ABC store) and I think that's a great price. My favorite thing about Hornitos is that it is 100% agave tequila and that's the most important thing to me when buying tequila.
Marlee M.
San Diego
Favorite tequila by far!! It's sweetness makes it easy and soothing to drink while others are too salty. The pricing shocks me every time I buy it. The bottle itself would make you believe it is going to be an expensive purchase. I have already gotten my friends hooked on Hornito!!!
Dee D.
This is surprisingly very good for the price! I picked this up last minute to take to a gathering and it was super cheap. I didn’t think it was going to be “great” but descent. It was surprisingly good for the price! I actually bought it again!
Delaney M.
Fort Worth
This is my mother and my go to margarita tequila. It is so smooth considering it’s not expensive. It’s not the cheapest either but it’s definitely worth few extra dollars for the smooth taste. My mom swears it’s best without breaking the bank!
Marina J.
West Columbia, SC
I’m not a tequila person per say. I’ll drink it if it’s at the party & my girls beg me to take a shot with lime. But this one is pretty amazing. It doesn’t make you want to die. & it’s smooth. I would even buy it if I was at the liquor store!
Paige J.
Portland
Now don't go judging this alcohol by the price because at first I saw how cheap it was and almost passed it up. Until a sweet old cashier at my local liquor store rallied for me to try it. This is a delicious and smooth tequila. This tequila with lemonade and a bit of lime juice is one of my all time favorite drinks. I never wake up with a hangover or get sick from it and it mixes great with lots of different drinks. If this is an option then definitely try it out.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Melissa N.
Elizabeth
I bought this vodka because the store didn't have a wide variety. I was pleasantly surprised on how much we enjoyed it. We used it in margaritas on the rocks and it tasted great! I would definitely purchase this brand again!
Emily S.
The smoothest tequila around. Anytime I go to the store I check out all the new fancy tequila, but they pale in comparison to this. It’s not too pricey. I’d say mid level. And now it’s my go-to. Highly recommend!
Emily A.
Yakima
Hornitos is a favorite of mine! I love it straight, I love it on the rocks, I love it in mixed drinks. It’s not cheap but it’s worth it. Great flavor, great smell. I love everything about it. I highly recommend!