Hornitos Plata Tequila  uploaded by Kara M.

BY HORNITOS TEQUILA #31 in Tequila

For a mooth tasting tequila made from 100% blue agave, look no further than the Plata. This tequila has a clean, lively flavor with floral and herbal notes. Enjoyable from start to finish. see more...

Susan R.
Pinebluff
I work at a sports bar and this is one of our “mid-grade” tequilas, it is great in margaritas or other mixed drinks. I have never had a shot of straight Hornitos so I cannot speak of the taste of it alone. I have never had any guest complaints on it in their drinks.
Nicole J.
Wentzville, MO
If I could rate this a zero starts I would. I hate this tequila. While it is cheaply priced it also tastes like it it is cheap. It has an awful taste and it burns when you drink it. It’s hard to mix a good margarita with it because the taste is so overpowering.
Samantha S.
SOOOOO smooth for shots! It is I think even better than patron! and it is a very very reasonable price - i recomend it to show off your friends that you know much about tequilas because this is a great clear tequila to take shots with in a group! bring it to a party.
Azzy Y.
Really good for parties probably really good with other drinks. I bought this at a liquor store on the boarder. It’s very affordable especially for its size. It was good a bit too strong for me but it’s good. Yes or course I’d recommend to others.
Paige J.
Portland
Now don't go judging this alcohol by the price because at first I saw how cheap it was and almost passed it up. Until a sweet old cashier at my local liquor store rallied for me to try it. This is a delicious and smooth tequila. This tequila with lemonade and a bit of lime juice is one of my all time favorite drinks. I never wake up with a hangover or get sick from it and it mixes great with lots of different drinks. If this is an option then definitely try it out.
Sarah S.
Muncie
I am still half and half on this product, but I give it four stars because I've never had a hangover. It's not too expensive, not on the same shelf as Sausa. I wouldn't say it's delicious but it's not disappointing. I'm overall satisfied with it
Christa K.
Big Pine
Not my favorite tequila especially for the price! I'd rather drink the cheaper Jose since you don't need tons of salt and lime to make that shot good! God it is is just too spicy and dry for my taste and expensive to boot move along to a better option patron if you want to spend big bucks and good ol Jose for the cheaper win!
Alexa-marie T.
Kingston, NH
I love tequila and I love hornitos. This is great to shoot with or to mix! It comes at a great price point to. I buy this at the New Hampshire state liquor stores! This makes a great gift and is also awesome to keep around!
Brianna A.
Love putting this in my margaritas. I always get an extra shot when I have it when I'm out. It's a good value and it's not super sour. I prefer it over 1800 because it is less money and honestly tastes better.
Jaclyn M.
New Paltz, NY
Clean and bright taste without being too bitey. This is great to drink on the rocks or mixed in your favorite cocktail! Would highly recommend this tequila as a happy medium in terms of price range and taste!