Hormel™ Sliced Dry Salt Cured Salt Pork

by Hormel

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hormel™ Sliced Dry Salt Cured Salt Pork!
Gallup, NM
This is a product me and my family always buy when we make homemade beans! It gives it more flavor and even adds the salt since its literally too salty to eat on its own. You could say this is bacons Salter sibling haha.
Sacramento, CA
5 stars for sure ! I love this stuff ! Super affordable and very easy to cook with. I put this in my beans, rice, and spaghetti. It add such good flavor to your food ! If you haven't tried it I recommend you do !
No Special Diet
Yes!! we love this.. kinda use it like bacon! my hubby introduced it into our home