BY HORMEL #8 in Pepperoni

BHA, BHT, with citric acid added to help protect flavor. see more...

Joey H.
White Heath, IL
No sandwich can be considered complete (as long as you eat meat) without a couple slices of pepperoni as far as I'm concerned. This is my go to pepperoni. I can nab a couple out for a quick lunch, and just zip it back up. No slicing, no finding more packaging or saran wraps, just pop it open, pop it in the 'sammich', zip, and go.
Crystal C.
We love pepperoni in my house. We snack on it, use it for sandwiches and throw it into recipes. I love this pepperoni because it is the perfect size for sandwiches. And Hormel brand pepperoni has a terrific taste.
Amy M.
Hormel pepperoni is a fridge staple, they can be put on so many things to dress them up a little. The flavor of these is great, and they aren't extremely fatty which is also a plus.
Jasmine  T.
Pepperoni are one of my favorite meats to have. You can incude it in sandwiches,pizza, or just eat it by itself. I don't mind eating these as a snack. yumm!
Julianna  W.
Granbury, TX
These are my favorite brand of pepperoni! I use them on everything sandwiches, homemade pizza and even put them on ritz crackers with cheese!
Lynn M.
Hormel has great flavor. These are great to eat alone or make a pepperoni and cheese wrap. Great packaging for kids to get on their own.
Sarah  M.
Severna Park , Maryland
My children and me love pepperoni on as a snack and on sandwich . I really like the packaging and that you can zip seal the bag.
Cherrelle J.
These pepperonis are so fun to snack on. I could eat a whole back in one sitting! Great for pizzas and sandwhiches too
Janet W.
Boley, OK
These are so good that they are served with cheese at every football game I watch on Sunday, Monday and Thursday ❤❤❤
Catherine M.
I throw these into sauce, tastes really good cooked. Great to eat right out of the bag for a snack. It is very good.