BY HORMEL LITTLE SIZZLERS

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Susan P.
Vermillion, SD
My husband loves these but I would say they are more like a processed meat than real sausage, they are great for a quick breakfast because they cook quickly.
Jessica C.
Dallas, TX
These are okay. Not my favorite sausage, but if it is the only thing in the fridge I will eat it. There is just something about the taste and texture that has me not loving them.
Calvinitri W.
Mansfield, LA
I like these little sausages they taste great sometimes I bite into something tough to chew but overall there great not to spicy and juicy yum.
Diana S.
I don't love breakfast sausage but find this brand to be very tasty. My fiance absolutely loves them
joceline m.
I'm not a big fan of sausages , but when ever my mom buys sausages shes buy this brand only.
Liz R.
Glorieta, NM
Love these. My son has to have these for breakfast and lunch. :-). Reasonably priced.
deborah c.
I love using Hormel Little Sizzlers for breakfast in the morning with eggs ,cheese ,biscuits I just put it together once cooked there so good.I definitely recommend if Your a big breakfast sausage lover then try it out.