Hormel® Turkey Pepperoni.

Sealed for your protection.

Resealable packaging.

Ready to eat.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

Since 1891.

Smoke flavoring added. BHA, BHT, with citric acid added to help protect flavor.

70% less fat than regular pepperoni.

Pizza, appetizers & more!

Has anyone tried turkey pepperoni?
Start your review of Hormel Turkey Pepperoni!
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I am such a big pepperoni-holic and let me tell you..... these Hormel Turkey Pepperonis are the business. I love putting these in sandwiches, by themselves with some wine and cheese, or you can even mix it into salads. This is definitely a healthier alternative to regular classic pepperoni.
Altoona, PA
Better flavor than I ever expected. Truthfully, I like it better than traditional pepperoni. It is less oily, which also means it's a little dry. But is perfect for anyone looking to get a bit of burnt edges & a curl on a pepperoni pizza.
Vegetarian, Organic, Sugar Free
Great Falls, MT
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been eating Hormel Turkey Pepperoni since I was a kid. It was a go to treat for my sister and me. Now my own son eats them too. Now only are they delicious on pizza, but they make a great snack too.
Churchville, NY
I didn't know about turkey pepperoni until my friend introduced me, and let me tell you it is a healthy alternative to pepperoni. I love snacking on cheese & pepperoni together and I figured since this is only 70 calories per serving, and 70% less fat, why not this instead? It is a little more dry than regular pepperoni, but I like that it isn't greasy. I bought this from Wegmans, it can probably be found at any grocery store. I recommend this whether you like pepperoni, or if you are looking for something healthier.
No Special Diet
I eat these all the time for snack! They are so healthy and a great low carb option if you are trying to lose weight! I love to toss these on a salad. The value of these are excellent and I cannot recommend these enough.
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
hampton
Purchased at: Walmart
I love having these for a snack. They have very few carbs and low enough calories that you can eat a good many of them. The lower fat content makes them less greasy, so they usually sit better on my stomach.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Elverson, PA
These taste really good! I actually like them than the regular pepperoni they sell. These are less greasy and more chewy and not as thin. It would be nice if they had an uncured version as well.
Lakeview, MI
Our family loves this healthy and tasty alternative to regular pepperoni. Great on pizza, in recipes and eaten alone, these are so much yummier because they aren't greasy like regular pepperoni!
Organic, Kosher
Have enjoyed Hormel Pepperoni on my special home made pizza for over 50 years.  But the latest purchase ruined supper for a family of 5.  This batch tastes like pure pepper.  Quality control is off the mark.  Essentially inedible.  I will find another, consistent, brand in the future.
Hutto, TX
I love this pepperoni! It tastes just as good at the pork version. I have let friends try them before and they are always surprised that they taste as good as regular pepperoni. I like them better because they are way less greasy. I buy these pretty regularly and you can find them anywhere regular pepperoni is sold.