GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsChickenHormel
Thick & Easy Puree Roasted Chicken With Potatoes & Carrots

Hormel Thick & Easy Puree Roasted Chicken With Potatoes & Carrots

by Hormel

Hormel Foods Thick & Easy® Puree Roasted Chicken with Potatoes & Carrots.
Ready in 60 seconds.
For those with swallowing difficulty.
Made with white chicken.
Represents ingredients used.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hormel Thick & Easy Puree Roasted Chicken With Potatoes & Carrots!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
1,177 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I am loving the taste and how crispy it get from the oven since I am eating healthier I had to giveup bacon whis is my favorite but with this healther opinion I can still have the great taste but way better less oil.
Sandra M.
Bought 3 different kinds of the thick n easy purées, one Homestyle Beef, Roasted Turkey and the Frenchtoast. They all were absolutely terrible. My mother refuses to eat any of them and I don’t blame her as I also tasted them and couldn’t stand to eat them. These meals are awful tasting and gritty. I emailed the company about some kind of reimbursement for my mother as she spent at least $200 on these meals to which she can’t eat any of them. They wouldn’t even respond. Doctoring them up doesn’t help. Don’t buy.
Mahi V.
Germantown, MD
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This wasn’t as appetizing as it sounded. The meat was tough and the vegetables had a weird taste. Save your money.

Looking for your answer?