Hormel® Stix Pepperoni 6 ct Bag uploaded by Yajaira E.

BY HORMEL

Wherever you go...Whatever you do. Now you can bring Hormel® Pepperoni Stix with you. Great tasting snack sticks are full of fun and big pepperoni flavor. For lunch sacks, backpacks or back seat, grab Hormel® Pepperoni Stix to go. see more...

Veronica V.
Westlake
These are one of my favorite snacks! They’re so hard to find sometimes. They’re a little pricey too. But they’re so tasty! They’re like pepperoni string cheese. Just can’t pull them apart like string cheese.
Taylor C.
Fairmont, WV
I have been buying these for about 3 months now. They are the perfect snack for just around the house, or to take with you. They are soooo yummy! My go to snack.
Angela S.
My son loves pepperoni. This is a great way for him to have a snack he loves. I just think its a little expensive to get. I sometimes get the slices than the sticks because of the price difference. But it is great to use at parties too.
Dayna S.
Swisher, IA
I love the Hormel pepperoni stix. They are perfect for after school snacks and for on the go meals. My kids love them! Very convenient and tastes great!
Yajaira E.
Tolleson
My family loves these pepperoni sticks. We buy them every time we go to buy groceries. A bit greasy but if you love pepp this is definitely for you!
Vada M.
Maynardville, TN
Best to make home made pizza with which is of course my favorite! I can even eat them by their self as well. They have a very good taste.
Catherine  C.
These are great for hiking, lunch boxes, snacks. I love to eat it with a cheese stick, just like pizza... yum!