BY HORMEL

Hormel Spam®.
Classic.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

• Is this even good? I am scared to try canned meats 1 Answers
Rebekah T.
Booneville, AR
Spam gets a bad rep and I feel like people really don't like it. I however enjoy spam. I typically slice it and serve it with 57 sauce with a side of macaroni. It's a little salty, but manageable.
Alyssa T.
I know eating This every other day is not healthy but we can live off this! The flavor is good and when you fry it. Omg!!! Price is good. Make about 3 sandwiches with one can. We buy the value pack at Costco! Lol!!
Spoon K.
I love Spam! It's canned so it's good to have in the pantry. Musubis, breakfast, Korean stews, fried rice....it's a versatile ingredient that is savory and salty.
liz T.
New Britain, CT
I used to eat this spam growing up and I still do, not because I can't afford any other meal but because I like to have something different once in a while. Am making it right now and it goes perfect with white rice beans and salad with corn. (Its the stay humble food)
Christina Z.
Kingsburg, CA
Okay spam is super delicious you can make sandwiches out of it you can eat Spam and eggs you can eat Spam in toast with butter spam is a great breakfast item you can make Spam potatoes and corn you can mix spam with chili onion cilantro tomato and then cook some eggs and throw it on top of it the gist of the matter is Spam is a really good item to have in your cupboard and it's a lot cheaper to feed your family expecially if you have a large one most people don't like spam because it's salty and if you one of those people they have a light spam and they have like 50% less sodium spam there's lots of options
Molly P.
Mm first of if you haven't tried spam then you are missing out! My boyfriend and I love spam. I can't really describe the taste but it goes well with eggs on the side or else make yourself a spam burger. We also enjoy making spam masubi to just eating it with our garlic spaghetti.
Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
This is the best stuff ever. We only buy spam because of its great flavor. Its kind of pricey but well worth it. We make it eith potatoes onions and tomato sauce.
♠️~Toni S.
I love spam ! I love salty food for the most part and I put spam in my ramen noodles , make it with eggs or make a sandwich with it ! I just wish it wasn’t so pricey for one can
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Full flavor, less calories, same great quality. I got it at target stores for less than $1.50 is great to add to your hurricane emergency box. Also a great item to donate to your food bank. Or just to take with you for lunch
Mia M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Let's be honest , you shouldn't be buying this unless your broke and can afford to get any other meal. I ate this many time growing up , it's like a hot dog mixed with Bologna. We always used to fry it. It taste good but I wouldn't serve it on my wedding day.
Dayana S.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this even good? I am scared to try canned meats

Walmart