BY HORMEL #85 in Beef

Hormel® Simple Ideas Slow Simmered Beef Tips & Gravy.
Since 1891.
No preservatives.
Just add side dishes.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 7000.
For great meals.
Ready when you are! see more...

• Is this actually enough for a family of 2?1 Answers
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Foodie Expert
Very hearty and tasty! Great texture to the meat and this really has a home cooked taste to it. Bought at Brookshires for just myself and husband while kids are out of town and was just enough to feed us. Price just wouldn't work to feed the whole family! Tasty though!
Mickala C.
Foodie Expert
I love these. They are so so good. They are very cheap to purchase and can be bought at pretty much any local supermarket
Jennifer M.
Foodie Expert
I decided to try this as a quick fix. I thought I would need to doctor it up, I was wrong! Its so full of flavor and the beef is tender. I'm going to buy this again!
Shemica R.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Foodie Expert
The beef tips are so yummy. I always add additional spices and herbs to enhance the flavor.
Kaity L.
I absolutely love these beef tips! So delicious over egg noodles, its such an easy and quick meal to prepare. My family loved it :)
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
Looks like something I could serve my family for a quick meal. I will definitely look for this product.
Victoria  P.
Alcove, NY
These are really good. I like to make these with egg noodles or sometimes I make them with just mashed potatoes and asparagus. They are great by themselves and are easy to make to. Very quick and easy meal. Love the price to. Very inexpensive and it isn't loaded with preservatives like other brands. Great product.
Jesse W.
Salvisa, KY
Foodie Expert
Very yummy! There are many different ways to use these as a meal. A lot of different options. Quick and easy.
Erica G.
Foodie Expert
Is this actually enough for a family of 2?