Hormel Simple Ideas Slow Simmered Beef Roast Au Jus uploaded by Bergineliz R.Hormel Simple Ideas Slow Simmered Beef Roast Au Jus uploaded by Bergineliz R.Hormel Simple Ideas Slow Simmered Beef Roast Au Jus uploaded by Amber M.

BY HORMEL #65 in Beef

Hormel® Simple Ideas Slow Simmered Beef Roast Au Jus.
Since 1891.
Caramel color added coated with a seasoning mixture**.
No preservatives.
Just add side dishes.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 7000.
For great meals. Ready when you are! see more...

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
I think this tastes home made for sure! I just added brown gravy and potatoes and bam! A home cooked meal so easily! I would highly recommend this product! All I can say is wow! This is the best. If I told someone that I actually made this there is no doubt in my mind that they wouldn't believe me. It's that good!
Emily E.
Lodi, CA
Foodie Expert
Sadly I've never made my own roast beef but grew up on my mom making it. I work so much that this has just become an amazing quick fix/substitute for the cravings. This is so easy and quick to cook up. It smells and tastes almost exactly like my mom roast beef; just missing the carrots, cabbage and potatoes that would have stewed in the sauce alongside the meat. I pick this up to have on hand quite frequently.

Cons: usually there is one piece of pure fat, so pay attention if you don't like fat.

Pros: ample sauce if you'd like to recycle it onto any other dish served alongside. Just perfect texture of meat.

Will continue to buy when the cravings strike until I learn to properly cook my own from scratch.
Bergineliz R.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite meat from the Hormel line I buy this meat all the time at Walmart for 5.98 and yes it's more like a personal plate for sharing with 3 you have to buy at least 2 but trust me once you try you will not regret it. I eat this with red potatoes baked, spinach or brócoli and garlic bread stick.
Niara E.
I was a little skeptical when I saw this product, but it is actually delicious and the packaging lists new Ideas for was to spruce up the meal, such as using the meat for a french dip sandwich.
Laurel C.
Warner Robins, GA
Foodie Expert
This is a quick and easy way to make dinner on the weeknight. My kids will devour it and my husband and I like it too. we usually keep 3 on hand for the nights where we don't have a bunch of time to make dinner.
Christa P.
Milford, MA
Foodie Expert
Yum this is so good to serve on the nights where you don't want to spend a long time cooking. We have tried almost all of these and are satisfied with all of them
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
Do you think this beef is good quality?