BY HORMEL

Ready in only 90 seconds see more...

Buy on Walmart
Asia H.
Clinton Township, MI
I saw the picture and that they were on sale at the grocery store. I said why not quick and easy meal for lunch. Wrong. These all taste horrible. I had to add so much extra stuff to it just to get some type of taste. It was bland and it just put me in the mindset of dog food. Something the dog would probably gobble down with no problem. I ate it because it was all I had to eat for lunch and didn't want to go get anything but it was a fight to just make myself it it with it tasting and looking like nothing.
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
I love this. This is the only one of the Compleats line that I give this great rating. Even the mashed potatoes are good in it and that is really something because I usually only like homemade mashed potatoes.
KC F.
Another one of my go to's when I was living in the dorms. They're fast and easy to make. They taste pretty good, too, they're delicious and always fills me up. This is one of my favorite kinds.
Anne B.
Edgerton, wi
I have tried a variety of these. They all have the same taste. The smell and appearance reminds me of soft cat food. The price and quick prep time are great though .
tabetha T.
I do not like the taste of these. They are very small portions also. These look good on the package
Mary C.
Waterloo, IA
I used to eat these but i feel that they have a taste like plastic! i do not recommend them.
Erin K.
Woodridge, IL
They're really convenient and good if you are in a pinch. But the taste is very bland.