Elise B.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI

What do you use these for?
Leigh D.
Leigh D.
Feb. 4, 2016, 9:25 a.m.
I make a broccoli cauliflower salad with dried cranberries and sunflower seeds that I put these in. It is very good. You make a dressing from miracle whip, Apple cider vinegar, sugar, and milk and pour over the salad. The dressing is very similar to a Cole slaw dressing. The bacon bits just give it a little extra taste and I don't have to cook bacon.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
July 5, 2015, 1:25 p.m.
I use these in salads, soup, green beans and I like to bake chicken add a layer of these and add cheese
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Jan. 4, 2014, 3:02 a.m.
I use them in potato bakes, stuffed mushrooms and omelets.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Dec. 30, 2013, 1:54 p.m.
I mainly use these for my salads! They are a better option instead of using bacon bits! They are a lot softer!
Becca M.
Becca M.
Dec. 28, 2013, 9:09 p.m.
I mainly use them in salads and macaroni and cheese. I'm sure on baked potatoes and certain soups it would taste great too, like others have said. I'll have to try it out.
Maya H.
Maya H.
Dec. 28, 2013, 7:20 p.m.
I use these in my Caesar salads and my baked potatoes they really give my food a lot of flavor!
Julia M.
Julia M.
Dec. 26, 2013, 7:02 p.m.
My family and I use it to make salads, baked potaoes, and even scrambled eggs and grits taste better.
Lacee L.
Lacee L.
Dec. 18, 2013, 9:07 a.m.
Mostly salads also baked potatoes every now and then
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Dec. 17, 2013, 9:57 p.m.
On baked potatoes and in potato soups...basically anything that involves potatoes :) They also are great cat treats (my cats go crazy for these)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Dec. 16, 2013, 3:56 p.m.
Salad, baked potatoes, in meatloaf, topped on burgers!! so many ways!!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Dec. 16, 2013, 4:01 a.m.
Anything you like bacon on
Diana R.
Diana R.
Dec. 14, 2013, 12:43 p.m.
Baked potatoes, in potato soup, in salads, I love these, way better than the red imitation type!

Join Now