Hormel Real Bacon Pieces 2.8 oz
Hormel Real Bacon Pieces 2.8 oz
By Hormel
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI

What do you use these for?

Leigh D.
Leigh D.
Ashland, KY
1 year, 11 months ago
I make a broccoli cauliflower salad with dried cranberries and sunflower seeds that I put these in. It is very good. You make a dressing from miracle whip, Apple cider vinegar, sugar, and milk and pour over the salad. The dressing is very similar to a Cole slaw dressing. The bacon bits just give it a little extra taste and I don't have to cook bacon.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
2 years, 6 months ago
I use these in salads, soup, green beans and I like to bake chicken add a layer of these and add cheese
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Jackson, MS
4 years ago
I use them in potato bakes, stuffed mushrooms and omelets.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Columbus, NC
4 years ago
I mainly use these for my salads! They are a better option instead of using bacon bits! They are a lot softer!
Becca M.
Becca M.
Taylor, PA
4 years ago
I mainly use them in salads and macaroni and cheese. I'm sure on baked potatoes and certain soups it would taste great too, like others have said. I'll have to try it out.
Maya H.
Maya H.
4 years ago
I use these in my Caesar salads and my baked potatoes they really give my food a lot of flavor!
Julia M.
Julia M.
Fayetteville, NC
4 years ago
My family and I use it to make salads, baked potaoes, and even scrambled eggs and grits taste better.
Lacee L.
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
4 years, 1 month ago
Mostly salads also baked potatoes every now and then
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
4 years, 1 month ago
On baked potatoes and in potato soups...basically anything that involves potatoes :) They also are great cat treats (my cats go crazy for these)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Sandyville, WV
4 years, 1 month ago
Salad, baked potatoes, in meatloaf, topped on burgers!! so many ways!!