BY HORMEL

Hormel real bacon pieces 2.8 oz see more...

Hormel Real Bacon Pieces 2.8 oz
  • "I am a big bacon fan so these are perfect for my salads and my baked potatoes and I like to put them in my eggs too!" in 6 reviews
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
My family loves these on top of salad. Once in awhile we'll throw it on top of a flatbread or pizza that we're making at home, too. It's not like bacon you just cooked up at home, but it's a suitable substitute for sure. And it's easy to keep some around in the refrigerator.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
I really love these bacon bits. I use them for salad toppings or baked potato toppings, but lately I've also been using them as a topping for homemade pizza or in other recipes that call for a few bacon bits. They're really good and you can taste that they're actual bacon.
Emily R.
Astoria, NY
My life gets too crazy "bringing home the bacon" to actually have the time to "fry it up in a pan". thankfully this product exists to toss in a salad or top a cheddar cheese+sour cream baked potato to perfection. i don't think I'll be using it for my bacon, egg & cheese on a roll – still want fresh whole slices for that, but it absolutely has it's place in my kitchen staples. the taste and texture are by far the closest to fresh i have found.
Crystal A.
Midland, TX
I love using these in homemade salads especially when I'm soo tired and don't feel like frying bacon and breaking it up, the taste is the perfect amount of bacony goodness, it makes any regular salad one thousand times better , if you don't have it already go get it !!
Brandi H.
Chapin , SC
I like that these are made from real bacon, and are not crunchy imitation bacon flavored junk. They are a bit pricey, but sometimes you just don't have time to cook up some bacon and chop it up for things. These are perfect for those instances.
Julia M.
Fayetteville, NC
Everyone I know loves Hormel's brand of bacon bits over its competitors. It is nice and chewy, has lots of flavor, comes in a stylish bottle, and has 50% less fat than the bacon you fry in a skillet. This is good because you don't have to give up this guilty pleasure if your trying to lose or maintain you weight.
Valyncia D.
I absolutely love these I use them on my baked mac n cheese or a salad. I love that the flavor is very natural and filled with flavor I also like that I can use this bacon in many recipes.
Holly G.
Mount Joy, PA
I love to use these on my salads. It's a lot nicer than the fake ones which start out crunchy then turn soggy and disgusting! It doesn't take a lot of them to give flavor either, so you really get more bang for the buck when you get these. Plus, I like the lower fat option.
Lee F.
Indianapolis, IN
I use these in salads, soups, casseroles, even on pizzas! They are wonderful and add just the right flavor without all the sodium and fat. I have also found that I use less of these then I would cooked bacon because the flavor is more intense thus the need to use less.....
Robin M.
I absolutely love these bacon bits. I use it in my salad, mashed potatoes and green beans. If you haven't tried them yet what are you waiting on. Go get you a bottle or 2.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
What do you use these for?
Cayla D.
Lula, GA
Whats your favorite recipe to use these in?
Danielle F.