Hormel Real Bacon Bits 3 oz uploaded by Lindsay S.

BY HORMEL #1 in Salad Toppings

Hormel real bacon bits 3 oz see more...

• How often do you find yourself buying these?24 Answers
  • Do they use a lot of preservatives in this?2 Answers
  • What does everyone out there use these for? I would love some new...5 Answers
Hormel Real Bacon Bits 3 oz
  • "These are so good, I stopped buying 'imitation' years ago...I use these in salads, some soups, baked potatoes and other dishes!" in 50 reviews
  • "We have used these many times at my house for salads and they are just so much better than those imitation bacon bits that have no flavor." in 12 reviews
  • "i love adding this to salads and on top of mashed potatoes and all sorts of other dishes its delicious and the perfect topping" in 7 reviews
  • "They're so good it's easy to munch on the whole bottle if you're not careful ūüėČ If you're looking for a quick, easy & delicious way to add some yummy bacon flavor to your salads, appetizers, deviled eggs, or anything you desire, try Hormel Bacon Bits." in 7 reviews
  • "hormel bacon bits are great for everything, they are so much easier to use than to have to cook up bacon and worry about the grease and splattering mess." in 6 reviews
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
Good quality bacon. Too small of a container though. Affordable price. I love using these in different recipes. It's not artificial and they're not overly dry. It's ideal when you don't want to fry off some bacon to put it into recipes. I recommend.
Miriam M.
These are definitely the best alternative to actual bits from bacon that you freshly fry yourself! They taste delicious. They are a little soft so you lose the crunch factor, but they make up for that in taste. It's really convenient to have some of this in your fridge that you can pull out for salads, chicken dishes, pasta, etc.
Trayce M.
Piscataway, NJ
I, like most humans, love bacon but I try to save it for special occasions. There are some salads I thoroughly enjoy with the addition of bacon but most bacon bits are very fake tasting & packed with sodium & no satisfaction. One day I decided to give these lil morsels are try & boy was I glad I did!! They have literally changed my salads & snacks when I have a craving to be bad. They are real bacon without the grease. They're so good it's easy to munch on the whole bottle if you're not careful ūüėČ If you're looking for a quick, easy & delicious way to add some yummy bacon flavor to your salads, appetizers, deviled eggs, or anything you desire, try Hormel Bacon Bits. You will NOT be disappointed!!
Christina B.
Chillicothe, OH
So much easier than cooking bacon and having the greasy cleanup. Great flavor to add to eggs ,baked potatoes, salads and so much more! Always have some readily available
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
Best Bacon bits I have ever tired and I have tried plenty. They have such a richer flavor than the ones in the bags or the store branded ones, the price is a little higher than I would like to pay, but I suppose the flavor quality if worth it. I have seen these bacon nits at about every grocery store I have been to. I strongly recommend these for salads, pasta, mac and cheese, backed potato's and so much more.
Echo G.
Orlando, FL
These are my to go to brand for REAL bacon bits....not imitation bacon bits. I've decided its worth a little extra cost to have the real thing. Maybe one of these days, we'll manage to make up some bacon and freeze the extras.....lol but we never seem to have extras when we make breakfast. For a slight savings, the walmart true value real bacon bit version is a good alternative. I do not see any of the imitation version as a a good substitute.
Stefanie S.
Kingsland, TX
I am going to give these a 3 star only because they are one of the only real tasting bacon bits I can really find in the supermarket, but only scored them 3 stars because I very seldom eat these because of all the preservatives and chemicals that are in these. Wish food companies would start producing real healthy products like they should!
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL
These are my favorite bacon bits to buy. They are real, thick, big chunks of delicious bacon. I use them for salads mostly. They don't leave the gross aftertaste like fake bacon bits do. Absolutely delicious, especially since I hate fat on bacon, I have yet to find a piece of fat in a bottle of these.
Nicole M.
wausau, WI
I follow a lot of recipes that call for bacon bits but hate buying bacon and cooking and chopping it. It's so difficult to find bacon that isn't full of fat. These real bacon bits provide all the taste without the fat and with the added convenience factor. They're no more expensive than those in the zip bags and the bottle works well to dispense, too.
Carrie P.
Mifflinburg, PA
I love these for my salads. If you're looking for crunch, these are not for you. If you are looking for real bacon flavor pick these up. I have found that if these are not stored in the refrigerator after they have been opened they will mold. They are not as low in price as the processed, hard bacos that can be bought but are in no way expensive.
Cassandra M.
How often do you find yourself buying these?
Lucian D.
This is really taste bacon?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
How many of these do you buy at one time?
Rachel N.
Lakewood, WA
How do people eat these? Any recipes or is it just to garnish a salad or potato?
Michelle V.
Elizabethtown, KY
How long do they keep before going bad?