Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessProtein SupplementsHormel
Propass Instant Whey Protein Supplement Powder

Hormel Propass Instant Whey Protein Supplement Powder

by Hormel

This Powder Provides&Nbsp;6 Grams Per Scoop Of High Quality Protein With Minimal Calories For Improved Nutrition. A Good Source Of Protein For Individuals Challenged To Achieve Sufficient Protein Requirements With Their Everyday Diet. This Powder Is Both Convenient And Versatile And Can Be Added To Any Beverage Or Food Throughout The Day. It Disperses Easily And Enhances The Protein Content Of The Beverage Or Food Without Changing The Taste. A Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (Pdcaas) Of 100% Guarantees Your Receiving The Highest Quality Protein.

Does this have or leave any grainynes or am aftertaste?
Have anyone tried this.. If so what was your experience?
Start your review of Hormel Propass Instant Whey Protein Supplement Powder!
Adriana L.
It has a great taste and it's not expensive. I use it before my workouts. It also gives me energy to work out. I found mine at Walmart. I really like it. Good price.
angelica F.
Bessemer, Mi
I use this weekly, it taste great in a fruit smoothie to add some protein. it also taste great in a shake after working out. i highly recommend it!