BY HORMEL #1 in Pepperoni

Hormel® Original Pepperoni.

Sealed for your protection.

Zip Pak®.

Resealable packaging.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

Since 1891.

BHA, BHT, with citric acid added to help protect flavor.

Pizza, appetizers & more! see more...

• Is this very greasy?2 Answers
  • I may be among the minority but I hate burnt pepperoni an...2 Answers
  • I love cooked pepperoni to a crisp, does anyone else?7 Answers
Hormel Pepperoni Original
  • "I love this stuff I can make little homemade pizzas with my sisters it's really fun I sneak some for me😂😂" in 9 reviews
Megan A.
I have been buying and using these pepperonis for a long time now. I use them on pizzas mainly and will sometimes eat them by themselves. I love the flavor and amount you get for what you pay. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking to buy pepperonis.
Ariel R.
Uxbridge, MA
Amazing pepperoni for your homemade pizza. I bought them at my local grocery store and I wouldn’t ever buy any other brand. They taste as good pepperoni you get at a pizza place. I always tell people to buy this brand over any other brand.
Michaela C.
I'm not a huge fan of sliced pepperoni, but my husband is, and I like to buy this for him because I know that Hormel uses quality ingredients.  He likes the taste when it is hot on pizza or cold with crackers.  I like that it is readily available at any grocery store and is a reasonable price.
Krissy R.
brooklyn
My son loves these so much ! Every time I take him to the store he makes sure I buy him one and eats the whole bag in on sitting they taste amazing from the ones I get to rob from him 🤫
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
This is the brand we use I suppose it's because I live in a small town and it's the only brand I can find. They are super oily but I drain them on a paper towel.
Jennifer L.
Gulfport, MS
I love this product I use Hormel pepperoni when I make my homemade pepperoni rolls. They're so delicious my family loves him I would recommend this to you if you could have makeup product with pepperoni such as pizza pepperoni rolls calzones Etc.
Heather M.
Deer Park, TX
A family classic. We love make your own pizza night and it wouldn't be complete with our Hormel Pepperoni Original.
We also love them in salads, on crackers, or right out of the package!!
Julia C.
Clearwater, FL
I love these pepperonis! They are a perfect little snack throughout the work day, paired with a little cheese and some crackers, and you've got something great to munch on! I also love using them when making homemade pizza, they are great! Yum!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
These are the best pepperoni's.  We eat them for snacks, add them to our lunches and add them as extra toppings on our pizzas.  They taste great and the packaging keeps them fresh.  I purchase mine at Walmart, but you can buy them at any grocery store.
Kristie K.
These are a great snack! Great on a salad, and most importantly they are awesome on my pizza!! They do seem be a bit greasy but then again they are pepperoni so suppose I can live with that, I buy these all the time and have never been disappointed.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
I love cooked pepperoni to a crisp, does anyone else?
Taylor W.
Tabernacle, NJ
Has anybody ever tried the other styles they have?
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Anyone know if they make smaller packs?
Lee R.
I may be among the minority but I hate burnt pepperoni and I always burn it when I cook it. Anyone know how to avoid this? How long should I cook it?
Esther S.