2 colors available

BY HORMEL

BHA, BHT with citric acid added to help protect flavor. see more...

alisha s.
alisha s.
bronx, NY
These pepperoni from HORMEL taste yummy.i have them in the sauce every Sunday dinner with family to eat.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
I am a big cheese and meat eater while watching TV or for a quick snack. I love pepperoni and cheese as a snack. I also use it on my homemade pizza.
Carol  G.
Carol G.
Lubbock, TX
I love pepperoni, this is my favorite snack. I love this with cubed cheese and ritz crackers. This is a snack i will keep eating no matter what
tiffany h.
tiffany h.
Bennettsville, SC
I really like this pepperoni sausage. It has a spicy smoky flavor, I use it on my pizza and also my pasta.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Fairview, TX
I like to keep this pepperoni in the refrigerator. A great instant add-on to pizza, macaroni salad, garlic bread and just so much more!
Crystal  H.
Crystal H.
I love this brand and I keep them in fridge when ever I buy them . Great for home made pizza , or adding them to crackers and cheese . Can never go wrong with these!
Hwang O.
Hwang O.
Love to have pepperoni on hand when I can. It is great to use on pizza! I also like adding a few chops of this when making spaghetti sauce. Adds great flavor to the sauce. Definitely recommend trying this at least once!
April R.
April R.
Love Hormel pepperonis. they are great for pizza and even great for eating by themselves and they are delicious
Natali M.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Delicious on top of pizza , in copy cat subway sandwhiches and on their own!!