BY HORMEL #32 in Salad Toppings

Hormel original real crumbled bacon bits 4.3 oz see more...

Teresa T.
Lakewood, CO
Hormel has by far the best bacon bit product out there. Not only do I use this product on salads, but I use it in cooking when bacon is necessary. Baked beans, baked potatoes, potato salad, etc. when cooked bacon is needed, this is the product that you should go to. I highly recommend. Besides the fact that it is delicious!!!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Love Hormels Bacon Bits! Tastes great and I use this whenever a recipe calls for bacon. I used it on salads too! If you have not yet tried these bacon bits you definitely should!
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
The idea of these bacon toppings make them a little unappetizing to me but I must admit that they do make an original dish have a little extra zest added to it!
Heather L.
Lewiston, ID
These are the best bacon crumbles!! Really meaty bacon! They work for salads, breakfasts, and even on top of soups! So yummy!
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
These are great, we like to use them for cooking when bacon pieces are needed. They taste like fresh made bacon.
Alee H.
Evansville, IN
Great for salads, adding to eggs/breakfast burritos. I like how it is REAL, & not the artificial kind. Yum!
Sheila O.
Fort Worth, TX
Love em!! we buy these twice a week. kiddos eat them on everything and so does the husband
Ericka H.
Omg the best bacon to me that I just can't resist. I like to use this on all my food.
Joy K.
These are amazing! Such an upgrade from the fake ones! They for sure make for an impressive baked potato, salad, or even omelette! 10/10 would recommend.
Kristina  B.
Fort w, ON
I like keeping this in the house to toss on salads and to top off my ranch pasta salad. Tastes way better than the Oscar Mayer bacon bits,