BY HORMEL NATURAL CHOICE

No nitrates or nitrates added except for those naturally occurring in natural flavoring. No artificial ingredients. Minimally processed. No MSG added. Raised without added hormones. Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork. Taste the freshness from Hormel Foods...naturally. see more...

Mandy M.
Jacksonville, FL
I was disappointed in the flavor of this deli meat. I love sandwich's, but for some reason, when I used this ham, it wasn't as good as I was expecting. It had a light smoked taste to it, and seemed really watered down. I was expecting more from the smoked taste, and was disappointed that it was so watered down.
Christina-anne F.
Hales Corners, WI
I buy this for my boyfriend he likes eating it with eggs. He enjoys the taste and I buy it on a regular basis.
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Great to have in the fridge. Good flavor. Reasonably priced. Reasonable shelf life. I would recommend.
Tara S.
Quinton, VA
Great taste! Reasonably priced! Daughter takes to school for lunch!! I would recommend!