GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsBaconHormel
Natural Choice Original Uncured Bacon Slices 12 oz

Hormel Natural Choice Original Uncured Bacon Slices 12 oz

by Hormel

Hormel natural choice original uncured bacon slices 12 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hormel Natural Choice Original Uncured Bacon Slices 12 oz!
Heather S.
Terre Haute, IN
I have been on the Whole30 diet for the past two months, and it was hard at first to look at all the different bacons that I could not eat. Finally, I happened upon this bacon at my local Kroger, and lo and behold, there was no sugar in the ingredients. So I hastily bought it and it was DELICIOUS! It has been a staple in my fridge ever since. It cooks exactly the same as other bacons, its just a hair healthier.
Samantha E.
Tallassee , TN
Best Bacon Ever!! My husband and I recently started on a keto diet and after trying this bacon, it's the only kind we buy! It's not overly salty like most bacon is and has a nice meaty texture to it.
Mariah P.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a great healthy way to eat bacon! It's the perfect thickness that doesn't cause pieces to rip in half when your pulling it apart (before cooking it). I like the packaging too!
Troy G.
This is the most affordable nitrate-free bacon option we have at our local King Soopers. Some weeks they stock it, then others they don't. So when it's there we will usually stock up. It has good flavor and the slices are thick enough to hold up to different recipes (pig shots). And did I mention it's nitrate-free? It's healthy bacon people!
Jennifer F.
Lexington, SC
Uncurled bacon is the only kind of bacon we will buy. Can be a little pricey but worth it for the quality. Bacon is a staple in my household. Very messy to cook on the stove definitely recommend baking it in the oven on a wire rack.
Kimberly W.
Gainesville, FL
This bacon is so good and not really greasy. It’s perfect for my keto diet. No added hormones or sugar. Love it.
Rachelle R.
Navarre, FL
The taste is good. I love that it doesn’t have any sugar added. I don’t feel like it crispens as well as other brands but we like it and will continue to buy it.
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I bought Hormel Natural Choice Original Uncured Bacon Slices 12 oz at Whole Food. Most local grocery stores don't sell it. They are uncured and contain no nitrates which is a healthier alternative. They taste very good especially combined with eggs. Price is high.. I like the bacon so much I was eating them daily but too fattening to eat daily..
Carmen M.
Tualatin, OR
These are crispy and taste delicious. I make this for breakfast with eggs and my kids enjoy it.
Miji K.
Columbia, KY
Glad this is available at our local Kroger! We really enjoy this all-natural, high quality, yummy bacon.

Looking for your answer?