BY HORMEL

Hormel® Natural Choice® Smoked Deli Turkey.
Deli fresh taste.
98% fat free.
No preservatives.
100% natural**.
Gluten free.
**No artificial ingredients.
Minimally processed.
Sliced. Fully cooked.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Recyclable.
Resealable zipper. see more...

• Why do you think people prefer this over any other brand?5 Answers
  • Im not a fan of all turkey how does this taste ? 5 Answers
Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey Smoked
  • "There's a few other brands now out but this takes the 5 star for the best tasting of natural lunch meat." in 4 reviews
  • "My family think it taste pretty good and it's at a pretty good price." in 2 reviews
  • "My husband prefers this lunch meat for his lunches, I find it really good too." in 1 review
  • "taste great on a sub." in 1 review
  • "We have to buy these every time we go to the grocery store." in 1 review
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
As far as packaged deli meats go this is of pretty good quality and still manages to be a reasonable price. I like that the packaging is more recyclable than many other types of lunch meats. If not getting fresh cut deli meat at the counter then I would suggest this.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
All of the meats in this line are very tasty. The omission of fillers and nitrates are especially nice. I was pleasantly surprised to see the price was comparable with other national brands that were less healthy.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
This product tastes great and is healthy - just what I prefer! This is a little pricey, so I don't buy it all the time, but rather, when it's on sale.
Chelsie P.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is a pretty good lunch meat. Other brands tend to be the same price or more and the quality is lacking. This has a real meaty taste!!
Jane S.
Jane S.
This stuff is fantastic. As a gal with migraines, I can't do nitrates and this has all of the flavor and none of the bad stuff. Obsessed.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Mercedes, TX
Environmentalist Expert
I like this turkey in my sandwich it's so good! It's the only one I've tasted and it's pretty good.
Susan R.
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is great turkey I eat it all the time to get in the protein I need while I'm losing weight .
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
This is one of the best lunchmeats you can buy if you want some thickish cuts. While other brands are getting thinner and pricier, Hormel keeps it nicely thick and amazing. The turkey is amazing, and it's defnitely a plus when you can see the grain of the turkey even when it's shape is manufactured. 4 stars overall but I another star just for the packaging. I love the recyclable box. It's not as bulky as other brands.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
I actually really like Hormel sandwich meats. The smoked turkey is very tasty and mild. I don't know if I would prefer this brand over others but of all brands the prices seem to be around the same. I would refer a person to this brand because I know it tastes good and it is a trusted brand.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Lewisburg, OH
I love buying Hormel Natural products. place this on a piece of bread in the toaster oven and on the other slice of bread place a piece of natural colby cheese and toast, then put together after it's heated up. Yum Like a grilled cheese sandwich.
Summer B.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Why do you think people prefer this over any other brand?
Jahquaijah b.
Jahquaijah b.
Bridgeport, CT
Im not a fan of all turkey how does this taste ?