BY HORMEL

Hormel® Natural Choice® Smoked Deli Turkey.
Deli fresh taste.
98% fat free.
No preservatives.
100% natural**.
Gluten free.
**No artificial ingredients.
Minimally processed.
Sliced. Fully cooked.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Recyclable.
Resealable zipper. see more...

• Why do you think people prefer this over any other brand?5 Answers
  • Im not a fan of all turkey how does this taste ? 5 Answers
Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey Smoked
  • "There's a few other brands now out but this takes the 5 star for the best tasting of natural lunch meat." in 4 reviews
  • "My family think it taste pretty good and it's at a pretty good price." in 2 reviews
  • "My husband prefers this lunch meat for his lunches, I find it really good too." in 1 review
  • "taste great on a sub." in 1 review
  • "We have to buy these every time we go to the grocery store." in 1 review
Zaniab A.
Zaniab A.
West Palm Beach, FL
All of the meats in this line are very tasty. The omission of fillers and nitrates are especially nice. I was pleasantly surprised to see the price was comparable with other national brands that were less healthy.
It tastes really good. Bad thing is that it's only 8oz
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
As far as packaged deli meats go this is of pretty good quality and still manages to be a reasonable price. I like that the packaging is more recyclable than many other types of lunch meats. If not getting fresh cut deli meat at the counter then I would suggest this.
Fanny Nicole R.
Fanny Nicole R.
These are my favorites when it comes to making sandwiches for lunch or adding it to my salads it has a really nice taste to it. It is also low on sodium which makes it a lot much more healthier than normal ham. The package also contains a lot of slices
TRACY O.
TRACY O.
Environmentalist Expert
This is really good, you can actually tell there is no nasty fillers in it! My kids love lunch with this meat in their sandwiches, and you know what, this moms ok with that! The only bummer is the package is fairly small.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
Valerie Z.
Valerie Z.
We have bought this in the past. It has better ingredients than a good portion of it's competitors. But, we definitely prefer the taste of fresh sliced from the deli.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
This product tastes great and is healthy - just what I prefer! This is a little pricey, so I don't buy it all the time, but rather, when it's on sale.
Chelsie P.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is a pretty good lunch meat. Other brands tend to be the same price or more and the quality is lacking. This has a real meaty taste!!
Jane S.
Jane S.
This stuff is fantastic. As a gal with migraines, I can't do nitrates and this has all of the flavor and none of the bad stuff. Obsessed.
samantha n.
samantha n.
columbus, OH
I love this turkey it is so good and healthier for you too i reccommed it. it tastes better than some of the other brands out there.
Summer B.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Why do you think people prefer this over any other brand?
Jahquaijah b.
Jahquaijah b.
Bridgeport, CT
Im not a fan of all turkey how does this taste ?