BY HORMEL

Hormel® Natural Choice® Smoked Deli Turkey.
Deli fresh taste.
98% fat free.
No preservatives.
100% natural**.
Gluten free.
**No artificial ingredients.
Minimally processed.
Sliced. Fully cooked.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Recyclable.
Resealable zipper. see more...

• Why do you think people prefer this over any other brand?5 Answers
  • Im not a fan of all turkey how does this taste ? 5 Answers
Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey Smoked
  • "There's a few other brands now out but this takes the 5 star for the best tasting of natural lunch meat." in 4 reviews
  • "My family think it taste pretty good and it's at a pretty good price." in 2 reviews
  • "My husband prefers this lunch meat for his lunches, I find it really good too." in 1 review
  • "taste great on a sub." in 1 review
  • "We have to buy these every time we go to the grocery store." in 1 review
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
As far as packaged deli meats go this is of pretty good quality and still manages to be a reasonable price. I like that the packaging is more recyclable than many other types of lunch meats. If not getting fresh cut deli meat at the counter then I would suggest this.
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
Foodie Expert
All of the meats in this line are very tasty. The omission of fillers and nitrates are especially nice. I was pleasantly surprised to see the price was comparable with other national brands that were less healthy.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville , AR
Foodie Expert
Considering this is prepackaged lunch meat I would have to give it five stars for it's category. A little pricier than some other brands but this stuff tastes waaayyyy better. If you really need the convenience of lunch meat then this is the stuff to get if you want to drop a little extra.
Jaclyn B.
Knoxville, TN
Hormel has yummy natural lunchmeat. I like having natural alternatives because my health is important. You do not loose flavor here if anything this meat has more flavor.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Foodie Expert
This product tastes great and is healthy - just what I prefer! This is a little pricey, so I don't buy it all the time, but rather, when it's on sale.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a pretty good lunch meat. Other brands tend to be the same price or more and the quality is lacking. This has a real meaty taste!!
Jane S.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is fantastic. As a gal with migraines, I can't do nitrates and this has all of the flavor and none of the bad stuff. Obsessed.
Abigail S.
Mercedes, TX
Foodie Expert
I like this turkey in my sandwich it's so good! It's the only one I've tasted and it's pretty good.
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is great turkey I eat it all the time to get in the protein I need while I'm losing weight .
Tabitha B.
University Pl, WA
My family think it taste pretty good and it's at a pretty good price. My 6 year old loves the turkey!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Why do you think people prefer this over any other brand?
Jahquaijah b.
Bridgeport, CT
Im not a fan of all turkey how does this taste ?