BY HORMEL

Hormel® Natural Choice® Oven Roasted Deli Turkey.
Resealable zipper.
98% fat free.
No preservatives.
100% natural**.
Gluten free.
**No artificial ingredients minimally processed.
Sliced. Fully cooked.
Deli fresh taste.
Recyclable.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Is it better warm or cold? I haven't tried it warm.2 Answers
  • What do you like on your turkey sandwiches?4 Answers
  • Is this product found in east coast common grocery stores? 8 Answers
Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey Oven Roasted
  • "I'm not one for package lunch meats but my husband is a huge sandwich freak so I bought Hormel natural Turkey breast one time and try it out my husband loves it and I tasted it and this is the only brand of lunch meat that will ever buy and eat I loved this turkey and the other variteys !!" in 5 reviews
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Vacaville, Ca
Like having a cleaner option for lunch meats for my son. He likes sandwiches for lunch and I'm happy I found one without nitrates. He seems to like it. And it's pretty reasonable...$2.99 for he package and I had a .75 off coupon. Not bad right?
Baton Rouge, LA
I love roasted turkey. It has a savory taste to it. This brand in my opinion with lunch meat is on the expensive side but it is worth it. I buy it from Walmart.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
As far as lunch meats go these are pretty good. They are not salty at all and have a lot of flavor but the flavor does not overpower the meat.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
I love hormel brands, so it was nice to see that they have an all natural selection for their deli meats. These didn't taste as processed as some deli meats I've tried in the past and they were very tasty! If you're looking for an all natural, easy deli meat purchase - I recommend these.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love Hormel and the product i love most is the one that comes with chocolate covered pretzels and cheese with the oven roasted turkey. It is the perfect meal or snack! The taste is so so good!! I love it and highly recommend it. I will be a lifelong buyer of this product!
ERICA W.
ERICA W.
Cincinnati, OH
I used to buy the "other" brand until I saw this offered in my local grocery store. Not only do I trust the name but I also trust their quality. This by far is the best lunchmeat you can find for a really great price. If you are looking for a wholesome natural lunch meat product this one is it!
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
burbank, CA
I'm not the biggest fan of processed packaged meats, but I have to admit that they are so convenient especially if you are trying to balance a busy schedule. I always reach for natural products so I feel better about this product vs brands with more preservatives. But for a quick healthy lunch, this is perfect for a sandwich, wrap, or even chopped into salads.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
New Albany, IN
I've started ridding our kitchen of foods with a lot of fillers and preservatives, and this is what we have been eating. In my opinion it's better and tastes a bit more fresh than meat from the deli
Angie D.
Angie D.
A little pricey and has a smell that really hits you in the face the first few times you open it. Makes it a little off putting but still tasty.
Lynda T.
Lynda T.
This lunch meat is great! The flavor is delicious, and I like that it isn't too thin or too thick. My kids like these rolled up by themselves and I like them on a sandwich!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Las Cruces, NM
Is this product found in east coast common grocery stores?
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
What do you like on your turkey sandwiches?
Baton Rouge, LA
Is it better warm or cold? I haven't tried it warm.