BY HORMEL #4 in Deli

Hormel® Natural Choice® Oven Roasted Deli Turkey.
Resealable zipper.
98% fat free.
No preservatives.
100% natural**.
Gluten free.
**No artificial ingredients minimally processed.
Sliced. Fully cooked.
Deli fresh taste.
Recyclable.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Is it better warm or cold? I haven't tried it warm.2 Answers
  • What do you like on your turkey sandwiches?4 Answers
  • Is this product found in east coast common grocery stores? 8 Answers
Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey Oven Roasted
  • "I'm not one for package lunch meats but my husband is a huge sandwich freak so I bought Hormel natural Turkey breast one time and try it out my husband loves it and I tasted it and this is the only brand of lunch meat that will ever buy and eat I loved this turkey and the other variteys !!" in 5 reviews
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
I love hormel brands, so it was nice to see that they have an all natural selection for their deli meats. These didn't taste as processed as some deli meats I've tried in the past and they were very tasty! If you're looking for an all natural, easy deli meat purchase - I recommend these.
Nikki L.
burbank, CA
I'm not the biggest fan of processed packaged meats, but I have to admit that they are so convenient especially if you are trying to balance a busy schedule. I always reach for natural products so I feel better about this product vs brands with more preservatives. But for a quick healthy lunch, this is perfect for a sandwich, wrap, or even chopped into salads.
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
The idea behind Hormel Turkey is great, in fact I felt better about myself whenever I purchased this product but soon came to realize that my feelings were mostly the result of a marketing strategy that uses the phrase "100 percent natural" to get people like me to buy their meat. Sure there are no preservatives but I found that I had better options that came with larger quantities.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I'm not one for package lunch meats but my husband is a huge sandwich freak so I bought Hormel natural Turkey breast one time and try it out my husband loves it and I tasted it and this is the only brand of lunch meat that will ever buy and eat I loved this turkey and the other variteys !! Great product!!!
Shannon S.
Vacaville, Ca
Like having a cleaner option for lunch meats for my son. He likes sandwiches for lunch and I'm happy I found one without nitrates. He seems to like it. And it's pretty reasonable...$2.99 for he package and I had a .75 off coupon. Not bad right?
Dina A.
I usually pack my lunch for work every day, and this turkey by Hormel is something that I include on a regular basis. I use it to make sandwiches, salads and roll-ups when I don't want to eat a lot of carbs. It has a lot of flavor, is not overly salty and is always fresh.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love Hormel and the product i love most is the one that comes with chocolate covered pretzels and cheese with the oven roasted turkey. It is the perfect meal or snack! The taste is so so good!! I love it and highly recommend it. I will be a lifelong buyer of this product!
Angela M.
When it comes to lunch meat, this is the only kind I will buy,. I never buy any with preservatives and all the nasty chemicals. This tastes great, of course it is a bit more expensive considering how much you get in the package but that is to be expected.
ERICA W.
Cincinnati, OH
I used to buy the "other" brand until I saw this offered in my local grocery store. Not only do I trust the name but I also trust their quality. This by far is the best lunchmeat you can find for a really great price. If you are looking for a wholesome natural lunch meat product this one is it!
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
I purchase this deli meat above all others! Taste is natural with the fewest preservatives and additives. Perfect for making a sandwich or mixing into an omelet. Inexpensive considering similar brands and readily available in all grocery stores.
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
Is this product found in east coast common grocery stores?
Rebecca G.
What do you like on your turkey sandwiches?
Troyneisha J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is it better warm or cold? I haven't tried it warm.