GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsBaconHORMEL NATURAL CHOICE
Hormel Natural Choice Cherrywood Smoked Uncured Bacon

Hormel® Natural Choice® Cherrywood Smoked Uncured Bacon

by HORMEL NATURAL CHOICE

Wouldn't it be great if all bacon didn't contain preservatives? We think so. That's why we make HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® uncured bacon with no preservatives and nothing artificial. Leaving just great tasting bacon. Naturally.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hormel® Natural Choice® Cherrywood Smoked Uncured Bacon!
Tatiana Z.
Palm Harbor
Love this kind of bacon. Right cut and thickness, just as I like. No bad ingredients, everything is natural. Can be cooked in microwave, on the stove top or in the oven. Good and rich flavour.
Viviana S.
Katy, TX
It's my "natural choice" lol! I hate sweet bacon and this is the perfect bacon. I buy at least 3 packs per week. The cherrywood is hard to come by in other brands!
Tamra Z.
Iselin, NJ
I buy two packs of these every week. I'M OBSESSED. it's probably the best bacon I've ever had. I get the microwavable one and it only takes 20 sec. to cook. I used to have the Oscar Mayer, but this is sooooo much better! try it if you love good bacon.
Rachel S.
Richmond
We have really enjoyed trying the Hormel Natural Choice Bacon. We have used it in a variety of recipes over the past few weeks. It has a WONDERFUL taste and the simple design makes it easy to find at the grocery store. I would definitely recommend this bacon to all of our friends. We will continue to purchase the Hormel Natural Choice Bacon in the future since it is such a healthier-choice for our family! It was wonderful to receive this product for free....thanks Kroger!

Looking for your answer?