BY HORMEL

Hormel® Mary Kitchen® Homestyle Roast Beef Hash.
Since 1891.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Brandy W.
Oxford, GA
I grew up eating this so this stuff is childhood to me. my mom still eats it. smells funny and looks like dog food but is actually pretty good when warmed up and served with toast.
Charlotte W.
Whiting, IN
This reminds me of my childhood. I haven't had this in quite some time, but my dad used to always make it on Saturday mornings with pancakes and eggs.
katie h.
Okay. it make look gross and smell gross but MAN OH MAN is this stuff yummy. east this for breakfast mmmmm. love it, me and my family fight over it
carrie z.
This stuff is awesome. If your looking for something fast and filling this is great with eggs. The flavor is good. Very tasty. Not salty.
Jessie M.
las vegas
In my personal opinion this is the best brand of hash I have ever had with two over easy eggs and boy was it absolutely delicious.
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
Best healthiest hash you can find! This tastes even better than the corned beef and is the only brand/flavor without added nitrates
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
I make this for my family and they love it! I mix it with eggs and scramble them together. Let me tell you, it is so good!
Kasey S.
Greenwood , SC
My mom use to make this with grits and eggs . we grew up on this don't really at it now but i tore up when i was lil .
Devon D.
Philadelphia, PA
Mhmmm!!! my favorite , goes perfect with rye toast and some steak sauce , best breakfast ever
Sarah D.
Flagstaff, AZ
This stuff is amazing! My dad makes it with egg and i it reminds me of my child hood

Kohl's