Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsHormel
Mary Kitchen Corned Beef Hash

Hormel Mary Kitchen Corned Beef Hash

by Hormel

Hormel® Mary Kitchen® Corned Beef Hash.
Since 1891.
Home style.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

Does this taste good with eggs?
Who has a great recipe to use this with?
Start your review of Hormel Mary Kitchen Corned Beef Hash!
Jessica G.
Merced , CA
Soooooo yummmmy I buy this regularly for me and my kids and we all love it!!!!
Soooooo yummmmy I buy this regularly for me and my kids and we all love it!!!!
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
This is the best brand of corned beef hash on the market! It fries up beautifully and is excellently paired with eggs, bacon, sausage, or any other breakfast foods. I actually prepared this late last night with eggs, cheese grits and cinnamon rolls for a dinfast delight! Easy to find at your local grocery store, I highly recommend it!
Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Horner Mary Kitchen corned beef hash. I never thought in a million years I’d ever try this. Omg 😳 I finally tried it and boy hands down it’s the best thing sense sliced bread! I love mine with grillmate seasoning as well as it over cooked. I also put eggs with it. And a must ketchup. You need to try this your going to be pleasantly surprised I promise. It makes my mouth water talking about how I prepare mine.
Jacqueline R.
Hormel Mary Kitchen Corned Beef Hash uploaded by Jacqueline R.
I loved this product it cooked quickly 2 cans fed the whole family it was affordable and it didn't have a funny after taste like some other products I love it and will continue to purchase this product
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
We eat hash quite often at home with eggs (over easy), toast, sometimes bacon. It's delicious. I would say it's higher in calories so you could pick better options but not horrible. It isn't bad in price. We use a full can for our family.
samantha M.
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love corned beef hash in the morning time with some grits and eggs and bacon fried corn beef hash and onions don't need no extra seasoning because it already has enough salt in and I recommend this product to everyone I eat this almost two times a month there is nothing about this product that I would change
Jamilah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are good I just wish it was an even amount of potato and beef. I always feel like it’s always more than one than the other.
Valeria P.
I love corn hash! This brand is my favorite, cooks quick and easy! One easy extra breakfast side! I love the taste. Taste like your breakfast restaurant style! Im very satisfied with this canned goodie!
Patrick L.
Chaplin, CT
I love this food!!! It makes a great morning breakfast food, lunch appetizer and dinner favorite! I love this product after school for a snack!
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Perfect hangover food lol! They make a reduced fat version, it tastes just as good as the original.