BY HORMEL

Hormel® Mary Kitchen® Corned Beef Hash.
Since 1891.
Home style.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

• Who has a great recipe to use this with?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Valeria P.
I love corn hash! This brand is my favorite, cooks quick and easy! One easy extra breakfast side! I love the taste. Taste like your breakfast restaurant style! Im very satisfied with this canned goodie!
Anna K.
SAVANNAH, GA
This is the best brand of corned beef hash on the market! It fries up beautifully and is excellently paired with eggs, bacon, sausage, or any other breakfast foods. I actually prepared this late last night with eggs, cheese grits and cinnamon rolls for a dinfast delight! Easy to find at your local grocery store, I highly recommend it!
Pembe V.
Bronx , NY
I love this brand of Corned Beef hash.This makes a great addition to any breakfast and since it' basically cooked already it's quick and easy too make.I like it with eggs,bacon and italian bread in a sandwich.
Jessica G.
Merced , CA
Soooooo yummmmy I buy this regularly for me and my kids and we all love it!!!!
Patrick L.
Chaplin, CT
I love this food!!! It makes a great morning breakfast food, lunch appetizer and dinner favorite! I love this product after school for a snack!
alexis g.
This is an amazing product. I recommend everyone should get this. It's absolutely wonderful product.
Ashley P.
Very yummy and very easy to make. I wish they made a low sodium version, but this one will do
Stephanie M.
Woodbine, GA
I love corned beef hash anytime of day! But with a sunny side up egg and some bacon... That's a great start to any day!
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Perfect hangover food lol! They make a reduced fat version, it tastes just as good as the original.
Elizabeth H.
I love corned beef hash and I have nothing bad to say about the flavor and taste of this brand. It makes a great side to go with your breakfast, dinner, or breakfast for dinner dish. It goes great with almost anything you make for breakfast and it would go great with some dishes for dinner or even just to eat as a snack.
Anna K.
SAVANNAH, GA
Foodie Expert
Who has a great recipe to use this with?