BY HORMEL

Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This is a favorite in my household. We just love snacking on it. We will continue to buy this again and again. I have tried others. I keep coming back to this one. It's delicious and never disappointed in what we get in the tray. The cheese sometimes isn't cut perfectly. Sometimes you get really large ones or small ones. I don't mind that. I would recommend this tray to anyone!
Megan M.
Collingswood, NJ
This tray was a HIT at my bbq/pool party. There's basically no prep needed to serve this as a light appetizer & my friends loved it. They called it "lunchables for adults". My only complaint is it doesn't store well overnight. The crackers get soggy & the meat can become a little slimy.