BY HORMEL #10 in Deli

Hormel® Gatherings™ Brand Hard Salami & Pepperoni Party Tray.

Since 1891.

Individually packed for freshness.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

Hormel® pepperoni and Hormel® hard salami.

BHA, BHT with citric acid added to help protect flavor.

Sargento® Colby Jack Cheese.

Sargento® Mild Cheddar Cheese.

Round crispy crackers. see more...

Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
One of my go to's for gatherings. I usually buy them at my local Bj's and it's so inexpensive. If you're looking for something convenient and delicious for your next gathering then look no further. My guests have always enjoyed it. sometimes I'd spruce it up a bit with grapes also. so good!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
This is an essential to any Host!! You have all you need to start the party 🎉 and the flavor is great 👍🏻. You have the Salami, the Pepperoni, the cheddar cheese 🧀 and the crackers. And comes with the tray included. Highly recommend to all host to start the party 🎉 I loves all Hormel Products
Angela T.
Aransas Pass , TX
these are great for snacks, for parties. I love these combos. try even making alittle kabobs and place them on a nice food tray and in the center of the table for easy access during you holiday party
Veronica G.
This party tray is very convenient. I love it. We use it to go on picnics and its just the perfect serving. Everyone loves it. I agree it is a bit overpriced but in a last minute go to its perfect. Defiantly a product i recommend and continue to use.
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
This party tray was really great. I brought it to a church function and it got eaten up. I usually cook for events but was so busy. It was about $15 at the grocery store. Everything on it was fresh and tasted great.
Lindsay H.
Omaha, NE
This is my go to for parties and picnics! Everyone loves these plates and they're gone pretty much right after I bring them! Definitely recommend for someone who's looking for a quick easy snack to bring to a party!
Triana r.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely recommend this tray as appetizers for all your holidays and non holidays gatherings. I usually go for the one with turkey in it because its a great option for people like me that don't eat pork. Every time i serve these they're gone immediately. Always a hit specially served with wine.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
This is so great for parties! It's already pre portioned, and comes on its own tray! Adults and children's love this. And to be honest, I sometimes buy a pack just to have at home so we can snack on it through out the week. Definitely makes it easy to grab, and the cheese/ meats are great! Adult lunchables!
April W.
This is the go to at all of the parties and get together s that I have.It's kind of pricey but very worth the cost.All of it together tastes amazing and everyone loves how they can mingle and eat at the same time.I will be buying this again for future parties.
Leslie K.
Lake Milton, OH
Has everything you could ever want. No need for utensils or plates. Just a napkin and you can stack up whatever combo of meats and cheese and set them atop a buttery cracker they provide in this smorgasbord that everyone loves. Easy to eat on the run! Or at the beach!!