GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsBaconHormel
Fully Cooked Naturally Wood Smoked Thick Sliced Bacon

Hormel Fully Cooked Naturally Wood Smoked Thick Sliced Bacon

by Hormel

Hormel Fully Cooked Naturally Wood Smoked Thick Sliced Bacon.
Hormel™ since 1891.
Bacon smoke flavoring added.
Original natural wood smoked thick sliced.
100 % real bacon quick and easy!
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Ready to eat.
9-11 slices.
Zip Pack®.
Resalable packaging.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hormel Fully Cooked Naturally Wood Smoked Thick Sliced Bacon!
Kristina B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Bacon is definitely my favorite part of my Keto diet and this fully cooked bacon is the best! No carbs and it tastes like you fried it up yourself when you only have to microwave it for 20 seconds and then it's ready to eat. Great on sandwiches or as a side with some scrambled eggs.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,019 reviews
I like these when I am to lazy to cook bacon. The product is hit or miss. Sometimes it is fantastic quality and sometimes it's very thin, fatty, and nasty. I do continue to buy it either way. Not a bad price.
Dina S.
Great shortcut when you are in a hurry. Love the flavor in soups and as a side meat for any meal. I recommend to anyone..
Holly R.
I like the convenience of this bacon, but it's not something I'd consider a full replacement for regular bacon. I use this in stuffed burger and to add on to a club sandwich; however, for BLTs or breakfast, I still prefer frying bacon.
Tonya P.
Greenville, SC
Love bacon and I love the fact that I can have it in 15-20 seconds. I'm always on the go so this is perfect for me!
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
I'm not a huge fan of bacon but I like that it is precooked so you don't need to worry about eating under cooked meat and getting sick from it.

Looking for your answer?